FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The ad where they talk about being local, and you hear sound grabs about “storms on the west coast” and “Newcastle”, two things which can’t both be local?
I'm thinking of a different ad then I reckon.

The Eddie Betts "that's why we love it so much" coles ad. You can tell they're trying to tug at the heart strings and make it one of them universeally quoted ads but it just completely misses the mark and is cheesy as hell.

One of my pet hates is ads that use cute animals or kids to pull at the heart strings, if it's not an animal product or a product for kids it's just a cringe tactic.

the NAB ad, never heard High Street used in Australia, thought that was a UK thing only

Is that the weird ad that looks like it's been bought off a shelf at the ad shop and could be used for any bank as long you photoshop your logo into it somewhere?
Came on here to see if anyone had mentioned that NAB. Wtf is going on with that ad it's so weird and fake, can tell it's imported from somewhere. Is NAB short of cash or something.

One of my pet hates is ads that use cute animals or kids to pull at the heart strings, if it's not an animal product or a product for kids it's just a cringe tactic.

Came on here to see if anyone had mentioned that NAB. Wtf is going on with that ad it's so weird and fake, can tell it's imported from somewhere. Is NAB short of cash or something.
Is that the one with the shop that has creepers growing all over the tables and the proprietor is as far from being a nurseryman or florist as you could get?

I was at a local hotel Fri night to watch the Giants v Saints and on the screen next to the TV I was watching the footy were the cartoon horses Trackside, good for a laugh when you are with mates guess which horse will get up and what not.

The ads though for Trackside between races were nauseating the definitive beautiful people all high fiving each other after their cartoon horse got up.
In other words the people you never ever see at your local TAB.
You know there's a " hack " for it, yeah ?

Well, there was the last time i was at the bowlo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back