Jiska

Feb 24, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm
We’re here again.

Chief gave everyone a warning a few weeks ago about nudity and sexual content, yet a couple of people have decided that they’d be really clever and post up pictures that violate the rules on a Sunday afternoon and just cop their 1-2 week ban. Well, those people didn’t cop a temporary ban, they’re gone for good, permanent bans. Good posters, really good posters, who were a lot of fun to be around. Not clever a move. Not smart. Not funny. Dumb. Just dumb.

Putting the Google advertising to the side, there are women and children who frequent this board. There are regulars on here who might play along in threads because they want to be part of the group, but those same people send in reports and complaints to the Mods about it as well. You would be surprised if you knew who some of these regulars were. There are still many people who use a family computer in the lounge room and have their wives and children around.

A post now and then was fine, but now it's gone way too far and has to stop. These posts are against BigFooty terms and conditions of use, and our board rules. To repeat the warning I gave last time; Enough of the objectifying of women and references to sexual acts. Women should be respected and not treated as a piece of meat. I’m a father of three young girls, and if some of the things said in here were said about my girls to my face, I’d lose my s**t. If you’re not man enough to treat women with decency and respect, this is not the place for you.

Finally, Mods can’t be everywhere. If you see something that is out of line, please report it. All reports are anonymous. We will action all reports and deal with them accordingly.

TheBeardAmigos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
We’re here again.

Chief gave everyone a warning a few weeks ago about nudity and sexual content, yet a couple of people have decided that they’d be really clever and post up pictures that violate the rules on a Sunday afternoon and just cop their 1-2 week ban. Well, those people didn’t cop a temporary ban, they’re gone for good, permanent bans. Good posters, really good posters, who were a lot of fun to be around. Not clever a move. Not smart. Not funny. Dumb. Just dumb.

Putting the Google advertising to the side, there are women and children who frequent this board. There are regulars on here who might play along in threads because they want to be part of the group, but those same people send in reports and complaints to the Mods about it as well. You would be surprised if you knew who some of these regulars were. There are still many people who use a family computer in the lounge room and have their wives and children around.

A post now and then was fine, but now it's gone way too far and has to stop. These posts are against BigFooty terms and conditions of use, and our board rules. To repeat the warning I gave last time; Enough of the objectifying of women and references to sexual acts. Women should be respected and not treated as a piece of meat. I’m a father of three young girls, and if some of the things said in here were said about my girls to my face, I’d lose my ****. If you’re not man enough to treat women with decency and respect, this is not the place for you.

Finally, Mods can’t be everywhere. If you see something that is out of line, please report it. All reports are anonymous. We will action all reports and deal with them accordingly.

TheBeardAmigos
Well said !

Kipz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2008
Suzi Olsen's fridge
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gooners
Great post Jiska. Its an absolute joke how some of the so called men around here conduct themselves. As a man who treats his very significant other like a princess, queen and angel - it really warms my heart. She will love reading this during her 10 minute wifi allowance after she has completed all of her nightly kitchen and bathroom chores followed by adjusting the timing belt on my old VK properly this time.

srs though, as good as most of the imagery posted is, not everyone is posting/lurking with complete screen privacy and that shouldn't be a concern when browsing something as soft core as a footy forum. Plenty of other locations for that.

Oh and the kids, their eyes etc. Poor things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go you pups

Hall of Famer
Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I've not reported any of them but I can't say that I will miss seeing threads full of these posts. It was often hard to know if I was even on the supercoach board
Puppies became too much of an injoke around here for mine

But yeah, know what you're saying

Here2tellyouwhy

SA GREAT
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Eagles
So may I suggest a sub game day forum where the average Super Coach player who is probably a male over 18
will be able blow off some steam without judgement...maybe a sign in waiver for those that enter that puppies will be
a BIG part of this sub forum?
lol Google just put you on the list*

*right below my name you puppy loving kent :moustache:

Top Bottom