Event Advance Notice - Discussion Panel, Analysis of SFA contretemps and your Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I can announce a contract has the ink just drying for the fourth and final position on the Panel. In somewhat of a surprise the position will be filled by a live person. Janis Joplin is appalled and I had to calm Jack Dyer down when they found out who the person is.

**Amendment to planned event**

Due to unprecedented demand from fleeced punters keen SFA citizens, the event will go over three nights, commencing tonight. This also fits with the Panel who are still finalising their complete analysis. Further sessions will be on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

I am despondent delighted to announce the 4th Panellist is the beehive hairdo that sits atop Bronwyn Bishop. The Beehive Hairdo has taken time off from prepping Eric Abetz (including his accent) to attend the event

Happily The Beehive is not billeted with me but will fly in on a helicopter which she is billing taxpayers for as part of the allowance for The Beehive's separation from Mrs Bishop's now chrome dome bonce.

Great thread. :thumbsu:

Should it go to the Club Room thread? I mean Loonerty among others has already objected to Karl Marx appearing on the Panel.

I am now tempted to oppose, given the wee furry German *er plays the Tuba almost all day.

Should it go to the Club Room thread? I mean Loonerty among others has already objected to Karl Marx appearing on the Panel.

I am now tempted to oppose, given the wee furry German *er plays the Tuba almost all day.
Happy for Karl Marx to be on the panel

Happy for Karl Marx to be on the panel

... and his incessant Tuba playing? You are a tolerant young scamp! Certainly more than me.

Personally I have to moderate these weird folk. It's a challenge. Any advice from you and Tony Lynn 15 would be appreciated.

... and his incessant Tuba playing? You are a tolerant young scamp! Certainly more than me.

Personally I have to moderate these weird folk. It's a challenge. Any advice from you and Tony Lynn 15 would be appreciated.
You and I both know that ancient Romans such as ourselves need no advice.

When we want advice or opinions we give them, even if they are wrong.

You and I both know that ancient Romans such as ourselves need no advice.

When we want advice or opinions we give them, even if they are wrong.

Our opinions are never wrong ... occasionally misunderstood but never wrong.!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back