Resource Advice on Geelong tickets, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, sorry to intrude.

I wanted to buy 2 tickets to the geelong game next week for my dads birthday. I found some on the ticketmaster site for $103 a pop. Im happy to get them but first i thought id get some advice off you guys to see if it was worth it or if there was somewhere else we should sit or if theres another way we could get some.

The tickets i found are 'PSu5' row n.

Cheers guys
Seems steep!

But they will be hard to come by given Bartel and Enright milestones.

Seems steep!

But they will be hard to come by given Bartel and Enright milestones.
Are they good seats? Never been to the ground so i cant understand what level it is etc... is it a predominantly geelong area where it would be wierd to cheer a doggies goal ? Haha

Are they good seats? Never been to the ground so i cant understand what level it is etc... is it a predominantly geelong area where it would be wierd to cheer a doggies goal ? Haha

The whole ground is predominately a Cats domain other than the opposition cheer squad area located in the Ablett Terrace. But there will always be pockets of opposition fans throughout the ground - have had the occasional one beside me as I have vacant seats to my right.

PS I think means Players Stand.. U for upper.. so I'm guessing the upper level which is undercover and in a fwd pocket above the Cats cheer squad and around a bit.

Might pay to check a mudmap of the ground though

PS I think means Players Stand.. U for upper.. so I'm guessing the upper level which is undercover and in a fwd pocket above the Cats cheer squad and around a bit.

Might pay to check a mudmap of the ground though
It says 5 on it which is one of the numbers on the premiership stand . Its not that clear.

It says 5 on it which is one of the numbers on the premiership stand . Its not that clear.
Ahhh well then it probably means premiership stand... I assume U means upper.
That means they would be fantastic seats

Hey guys, sorry to intrude.

I wanted to buy 2 tickets to the geelong game next week for my dads birthday. I found some on the ticketmaster site for $103 a pop. Im happy to get them but first i thought id get some advice off you guys to see if it was worth it or if there was somewhere else we should sit or if theres another way we could get some.

The tickets i found are 'PSu5' row n.

Cheers guys

Take this with a grain of salt but I had to obtain 5 seats together for the Sydney vs Geelong game, I was looking for seats over a month out but there were only single seats available apart from expensive re-sellers. I kept checking and on the Tuesday before the game a number of seats become available over random areas of the ground and I was able to snap up 5 in a row and there were plenty of 2s. The seats sold quite quickly when they come out, as in later that Tuesday you couldn't get a double seat. Up to you but based on the Sydney game there will be seats that become available closer to the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back