ADX - Audax Resources

Remove this Banner Ad

James23

Premiership Player
Aug 29, 2005
West Lakes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oil and gas play here. Currently sitting at .034 c and is a major buy in my books.

They have a number of prospects, with the Sambuca prospect being the most highly regarded. It has upside close to a billion barrels, and this alone has the potential to send this rocketing.

The Douga and Vanessa prospects are also there, which are relatively low risk, however as stated previously finances are the biggest issue at the moment, but i am confident with this absolutely TOP NOTCH management with many runs on the board that this will come through.

A multi-banger in 2009 I am quietly (or loudly :p) confident.

mmm chart looking very enticing at the moment (not that im in this for a quick trade).

Could take off very soon, well overdue for some big announcements that im anticipating as well.

I am quite excited with ADX, you may be able to tell :)

This is easy money folks. So easy it should be illegal :D

Ramblings of a desperate man?

Pumping a stocks tyres up on here wont help them find oil. If there isnt a breakthrough within the next 6 months it might be time to read the last rights for this stock.

Or you could tell us what you know.

ADX up 37.5% - You cheeky prick ;)

Just research the management for starters :) Then look at their potential prospects and you will see this is a gift. ADX Management have recently finished a series of meetings over the past few months, and things are getting ready to roll as was evident today. Todays announcement tells us we have other big companies wanting to come on board which will help with financing certain projects.

I was a holder at 20c last year before getting out just before the stock market crash. It got sold down to as low as 1.7c which was ridiculous, and i got back on board at 3.5c. This was a bargain at 20c, and is STILL an unbelievable opportunity at 5.5c. It is obviously far more advanced now than it was mid last year and im expecting this to push through the teens this year atleast, but hey im just pumping up its tyres remember :p

Things are just getting started, and im excited :D

ADX is certainly up and about, I couldn't afford to get on board too much risk in my portfolio, good luck James.

Nah i dont work for them. Still very cheap, the market is finally waking up to this potential giant.

Reached as high as 9c today and closed at 7.4c .. up another 35%. Like i said easy money here and plenty more to come. Once some announcements start flowing regarding the Sambuca prospect, watch this baby go 30c +

May see some selling after the run over the past 2 days (although i wouldnt count on it :D). This will be those that were in it for a quick buck. Once these cobwebs are cleared out, this will power on towards 20c. May be a great time to hop on board.

I'm in, took a few go's though.

Up to 8c today. Not mind blowing volume, but good to see. Will be an interesting couple of days.

I was half hoping it would go back down to .055 so i could buy some more but either way it's full steam ahead for ADX in 2009 and beyond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This made me laugh.

Date: 17/4/2009
Author: Sean Cowan
Source: The West Australian --- Page: 11

Australian Federal Police have laid charges of insider trading, dating back to alleged offences in 2003 and involving Audax Resources and Falcon Minerals, against a Western Australian man best known for providing scantily-clad barmaids to Western Australian pubs. He claims the authorities are engaged in a "vendetta" against him. The matter will be heard in the Perth Magistrate's Court on 17 April 2009.

James, have a look at PCL they have a 5 billion barrel oil target and are being backed by Origin.

Prospects seem very enticing. Once again, finance issues are the main risk. I have a feeling the better oil and gas stocks are going to all rally hard once the price of oil starts increasing.

We may see a general market downturn in the short term which may provide some fantastic opportunities to top up.

ADX looking very strong today, but i want more volume. It is only a matter of time before this pops. Before then, steady accumulation across the globe as the ADX story spreads.

Needs to break 8c for this to run into the double figures.

Not a matter of if, but when.

Actually wouldnt mind a bit of a retrace so i can buy some more :p

Broke 8c yesterday and closed at 11c today.

Not too late to get on board, research the sambuca project and the management and realise that this little baby is a real life money tree. Im expecting a 10-bagger this year, once drilling begins later in the year.

Very, very cheap and I have no doubt whatsoever that this is going much higher.

I'm only a young'un and by no means a wise saver, but I've been following your posting a bit since last September on this board and while it appears to be gloom-and-doom forecasting mainly, you've been bang on the majority of the time. First thing Monday morning, I'm hopping aboard. Or do you see a dip of sorts in the future that would allow me to get a bit more bang for my buck?

I'm only a young'un and by no means a wise saver, but I've been following your posting a bit since last September on this board and while it appears to be gloom-and-doom forecasting mainly, you've been bang on the majority of the time. First thing Monday morning, I'm hopping aboard. Or do you see a dip of sorts in the future that would allow me to get a bit more bang for my buck?

From what i've read, this ones going to 15 soon, get on board quickly imo. BTW thanks for the tip James.:D

Hard to tell just what exactly will happen in the short term. There are meetings happening next week which could reveal quite alot, and the share price could climb in anticipation of this.

On the other hand, we could see a temporary pull back after its recent run, but either way the medium and long term looks very positive.

However, there is still doom and gloom for the overall market and im expecting things to turn ugly again in the second half of this year. Probably in September / October, just like last year. I still havnt made a decision on what i will be selling during this period, as there are some companies that you can make money from in tough times, ADX being one of these. It also appears that the price of oil is looking set to take off, which is also all positive for ADX.

Profit takers arrived today and I bought some more at .095 :D

From a technical point of view it could go slightly lower in the short term, but im happy with that. Anything under 10c is a steal. The next move forward will see this head to 16/17c where resistance is at. Hopefully nothing outragous happens in the market before then :D

Profit takers arrived today and I bought some more at .095 :D

From a technical point of view it could go slightly lower in the short term, but im happy with that. Anything under 10c is a steal. The next move forward will see this head to 16/17c where resistance is at. Hopefully nothing outragous happens in the market before then :D

Wasnt there an important meeting taking place this week, something to do with WER?

Consolidating very strongly today. I am hesitant to buy anymore at the moment, as i am fearing a new down leg will begin next week for the market.. Alot of negative news to be released in America yet and I am thinking Monday/Tuesday next week things could start getting ugly again. I am not selling anything though as this is still goin much higher, justwaiting to see how ADX will respond to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back