Phantom Draft Adzy's 2018 Phantom

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be disappointed with Berry as our first. I'd go stack if Valente was already gone...

Stack’s stocks continue to rise, he may well be on his way to first round contention, and given he’s (in my opinion) AFL ready from round one, I’ve probably underrated him in my draft, and underrated him a lot. His highlights have impressed me a lot.

I don't understand where all the Stack love is coming from. There were plenty of midfielders who had better Championships', and although he's a prolific ball-winner at Colts level, his disposal is atrocious, and he's got one of the best supporting casts I can remember seeing at Colts level with Hill, English, Hayward, Robertson, Casey, Smith & Hansen all playing time through the midfield as well. Just bizarre to me, although when it all clicks it's sensational, just not as good as others' whose stocks are falling.

How high do you see a bid coming for Quaynor? I noticed you had him in the early 20s but I really feel like someone could pull an Adelaide/H.Himmelberg bid situation with Collingwood.

Mclennon and Ely Smith for the Tigers is pretty good but with Duursma and O'Halloran on the board I'd pick one of those. Just out of curiosity what number would Richmonds other picks come in at if the bidding goes the way you've predicted?

64, 68 and 74 have become 61, 65 and 71

is butters more forward or midfielder? what do you see in him alike breust from hawthorn? do you rate butters extremely high since you have him pick 10

I wouldn’t consider Thomas a line breaker if you look at his combine results, he’s simply not as quick as he’s made out to be. He’s a hard running, classy, hard tackling, tall midfielder who can play anywhere.

Interesting no Scott, but I guess that’s understandable seem he’s nominated north and a few drafters don’t rate him in the top 25 players.

is butters more forward or midfielder? what do you see in him alike breust from hawthorn? do you rate butters extremely high since you have him pick 10
I am a big Butters man. The Jets are my closest side and I have a couple of mates playing for them this year and next so I follow them closely.
I watched him a bit early on and admired his two-way running and pressure, as well as his genuine clean use of the pill which I likened to Luke Breust but in hindsight, that's probably not the greatest comparison. Some of his assets are Breust-like but Butters is shaping up to be more of a wingman or forward flanker than a genuine small forward like I thought he'd be. Speed and agility are Scully-like, as is his pressure.

I wouldn’t consider Thomas a line breaker if you look at his combine results, he’s simply not as quick as he’s made out to be. He’s a hard running, classy, hard tackling, tall midfielder who can play anywhere.

Interesting no Scott, but I guess that’s understandable seem he’s nominated north and a few drafters don’t rate him in the top 25 players.
Every year I tend to turn away from academy prospects as it's usually written in stone who they're going to so forgive me for not watching so much of Tarryn Thomas this year. He's not a super speedy bloke but he runs very hard and looks like he's got a huge fuel tank to keep him going. Breakaway speed is superb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be the general consensus in the Bombers fan base. Both should be on the radar.
Yeah, don't mind Fletcher for that pick if they're both gone though.

Can’t see Essendon passing on Bytel Or Ely Smith exactly what they need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back