AE AE 2019 Launch and Discussion Thread

Felt a disaterous week when kadog was blowing me out early
But it looks like everyone struggled

I stay 2 overall
But rather than being 1 point behind fantasy unit, I’m 2 points behind balmainforever
In fact. I’ve probably had a good week (15th out of 40) as I now have a small gap over 3rd.

Was hoping to shake you over to Detroit.

Was never gonna happen. Flipped to Pittspuke to get control of our game.

Had they lost would have used GB to avoid the drop

But I like the effort

Jul 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NFL-Steelers (Twitter : Statsman74)
Was never gonna happen. Flipped to Pittspuke to get control of our game.

Had they lost would have used GB to avoid the drop

But I like the effort

I didnt like the Steelers chances at all. Was very pleased and surprised in every aspect except AE.

I didnt like the Steelers chances at all. Was very pleased and surprised in every aspect except AE.

Those bastards always find a way..figured this time at least it could help me out

Next Duel Standings following the completion of Week 6 in the NFL...

ND19 Standings Week 6.jpg

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is there anyway to see who you've selected for 3xko viewing the website on your phone without going into each weeks selections individually? I know it shows on the home page if your on a desktop but can't find it on phone
it shows on my phone just fine.
but...
you can go into the phone's browser settings and say "view desktop site" and you'll get the full looking site that you see on your computer.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
not really any big upsets this week. so that will end up the Jets shutting out the Pats and Brady getting hurt and having to retire.

Most got wiped out by Seattle, but that was kinda a 50/50 game. Didnt expect so many to buy into the Bears

The AE Scoreboard is messed up. the Chargers/Titans game is the only column that has the right tips in it.
Been like that for a few weeks

I saw the afternoon games and thought Tennessee was my chance to claw back
But didn’t expect so many to go Chicago (and heavily)

So Im now tied with balmainforever for 1st
Now the big game
I threw 8 on philly
Come on Eagles.

Back