AE AE 2019 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

40 locked in, just need payment info
I have set up a bank account for payments, will send details shortly. Wanted to wait until i knew everything was locked in and ready to go before accepting payments from anyone.

Have set up a paypal account as well for those that want to pay that way, just waiting on paypal to confirm the bank account before it can accept transfers.

Will PM bank account details later today and then amend that PM with the paypal link included once that is set up.

Update from JeffDunne that the website should be going live over the weekend, i will confirm when it does.

For the new guys Dannyreed samFFC PostPaolo could you please send me your email address to set you up on the tipping site.

I have yours fantasyunit , thanks.

Sorry for dissapearing guys, just got back from Bali and just got the keys to our new build. Got s**t happening left, right and centre.
All paid up for the new season
Yep, got it. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schedule all completed and submitted to JeffDunne to put into the website and peterbuch74 to do his magic with photoshop so he can do something good like Woodson used to for the reveal.

Harder than I thought. I now see why Woodson used to have a random alignment of non-divisional games all over the place. Allows one to slot in games wherever without shooting yourself in the foot.

I first tried to tackle the Veterens and Candlestick divisions and after 4 hours and onto plan C I had to sleep on it. I ended up ignoring it for a week.
Then I decide to put a schedule together without worrying about the who. Just did a1 vs b2 etc. Ended up doing it a lot faster this way. Started this at the same time as playing Avengers 4. Finished the schedule just when Thor arrives in Asgard.

So much faster.

Lost my original plan though (With recent history between GG.exe and aussiedude I planned on having them go head to head in 2 consecutive weeks just for the fun of banter.

AE19Logo-Flags.jpg

Getting close now people!!
Schedule is locked in and sent to JeffDunne to add to the AE site.
Will do graphics of conferences and divisions over the course of the next couple of days, and will unveil schedule opponents soon.

Next Duel Conference & Division setup... schedule will be uploaded later today/tonight
JeffDunne working on getting emails sent out for the tipping site

Thanks also to bgt2110, balmainforever, GG.exe and Dirty Bird for helping to get this comp up and running again... ND_Arrowhead.jpg

ND_Soldier.jpg

AE19 Next Duel Schedule
NFL Weeks 1 through 13
Play each of your divisional opponents twice throughout the season, and then each opponent in one other division in your conference.
Top 2 from each division are then seeded and placed into a bracketed finals system to begin in NFL week 14 culminating in the Next Duel final in NFL week 17
ie: Top 2 from each division advance - 16 total (8 from each conference), 16 down to 8, 8 down to 4, 4 down to 2, then the final.

ND Schedule 1-3.jpg
ND Schedule 4-6.jpg
ND Schedule 7-9.jpg
ND Schedule 10-12.jpg
ND Schedule 13.jpg

EDIT: UPDATED TO REFLECT ROSTER CHANGE... American Foe replaced by Bloods33

Last edited:
AE19 tipping website is now open

JD will send out emails but for those that still have the 2018 invite you can click on that and you can login to the 2019 site.

I'm sure JD will have more to say but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back