AE AE 2019 Launch and Discussion Thread

Outstanding layout PB74. See, I will not be missed. Just watch me come out all guns blazing now that the shackles of responsibility are off!!

Don't be selling yourself short Woody! The "pizzazz" and "pump up" you added will be missed :D

Who you got?

NFL-Wk1.jpg

Last edited:
For those on Facebook I've just updated the AE page (AE19clubhouse) to kick off the AE19 campaign... we'll add things throughout the season there should you be interested.

DROP ZONE ELIMINATION

Managed / Concept by Balmainforever aka the resident Honey Badger.

A comp correlated with weekly CR selections/ total scores.

The culling of the lowest scorers of the week. This comp start WEEK 3 this season.

From weeks 4-14, the bottom FIVE scorers will get the chop until the DZE SUPER SIX finalists contend
for Ripcord Bowl VIII title in Week 15.

DZE Tie-breaker to be determined but this was last season's criteria:
1. Most Winners
2. MNF result Countback
3. CR Countback starting with MNF
3. CR total score countback / previous week total score.

SHOWBAG WINNER 2018

with only 40 people in this think I'll need to change the cull numbers.
Starting from week 3, the worst tipster in week 3 will be culled, and from week 4 onwards, the bottom three will be culled to leave a DZE super six final in week 15.
Please change the opening post to reflect this bgt2110

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but in regards to Hot Streak...

I don't have to tip every game? It's just how ever many I'm super confident in, and it rolls over into the next week. So I could tip just Cleveland each week, and finish the season on a hot streak of 16...

I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but in regards to Hot Streak...

I don't have to tip every game? It's just how ever many I'm super confident in, and it rolls over into the next week. So I could tip just Cleveland each week, and finish the season on a hot streak of 16...
Can tip as many or as few a games as you like.

With everyone paid up (well done all!!), we can release this years prize charter!
Obviously less than previous years with almost half the field, but still worth it for the thrill of the chase :D
Prizes were calculated based on percentage of total prize pool from previous seasons...

So here it is.

AE_Prize Pool-small.jpg

Good luck everyone

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
With everyone paid up (well done all!!), we can release this years prize charter!
Obviously less than previous years with almost half the field, but still worth it for the thrill of the chase :D
Prizes were calculated based on percentage of total prize pool from previous seasons...

So here it is.

View attachment 739940

Good luck everyone
:(

Back