• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NFL-Steelers (Twitter : Statsman74)
If I'm working it out correctly, I think I've just snuck through for a W in the ND playoffs.

Me : 92, 8 to come, 10 tips right so far
Opp : 89, 3 to come, 9 tips right so far.

- If I tip MNF right, I win
- If both tip MNF wrong, I win
- If Opp gets MNF right and I get it wrong, we tie on 92 - tiebreaker is correct tips (10-10) then next is CR countback (I have 16 right, opponent has 16 wrong)

If I'm working it out correctly, I think I've just snuck through for a W in the ND playoffs.

Me : 92, 8 to come, 10 tips right so far
Opp : 89, 3 to come, 9 tips right so far.

- If I tip MNF right, I win
- If both tip MNF wrong, I win
- If Opp gets MNF right and I get it wrong, we tie on 92 - tiebreaker is correct tips (10-10) then next is CR countback (I have 16 right, opponent has 16 wrong)

Bang on!

I looked at the scores earlier... I have American Crow taking out the #1 seed JeffDunne first up... I have myself beating Brasher... I have TGBB beating Moo... and I have DemonicAscent taking down samFFC.

All other matchups are relying on MNF tips.

Both arakaan and bgt2110 survive the week in 3xko

arakaan - What you cant tip in week 15 are Pittsburgh Steelers over Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams over New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens over Jacksonville Jaguars
bgt2110 - What you cant tip in week 15 are Baltimore Ravens over Jacksonville Jaguars, Baltimore Ravens over Jacksonville Jaguars, Los Angeles Rams over New York Jets, Cleveland Browns over New York Giants

AE site in full meltdown mode. Broncos and Packers wrong.

Who the * knows whats right and wrong in hotstreak given all these incorrect results on the site.

Here's the Next Duel Week 1 playoff results... I'll update all other scores etc in the morning.

ND Playoffs Week 1.jpg

Congrats to Dirty Bird for claiming this weeks HRS qualification

Commiserations to Statsman74 (100CR), Bipolarbear (89CR) and Gridiron Warrior (89CR) for dropping out of the Drop Zone Elimination comp.

Those remaining in DZE

Arakaan
BGT2110
Broken
Chiefs Fan
Demonic Ascent
Peterbuch74

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Congrats to Dirty Bird for claiming this weeks HRS qualification

Commiserations to Showbag (100CR), Bipolarbear (89CR) and Gridiron Warrior (89CR) for dropping out of the Drop Zone Elimination comp.

Those remaining in DZE

Arakaan
BGT2110
Broken
Chiefs Fan
Demonic Ascent
Peterbuch74

Is that right? I was in the 9 last week, and according to your 3 named I wasnt eliminated this week.....so shouldnt I be in the 6 remaining?

Is that right? I was in the 9 last week, and according to your 3 named I wasnt eliminated this week.....so shouldnt I be in the 6 remaining?

Sorry mate, that was me looking at my spreadsheet with tired eyes, I tagged Showbag instead of yourself as one of the three outs :(

I somehow got 102 last week despite missing the gimme of the Rams over the Pats on Friday cause I forgot to tip/save tips. ******* genius I am. Cost me my second HRS.

Sep 9, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Jacksonville Jaguars, Aston Villa
Well if I strike out this week in the 3xko only myself to blame. Was taking Buffalo and forgot all about the games being on the Sunday. Went to do the tips an hour ago to see the lockout. Silly boy.

Jul 7, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sorry mate, that was me looking at my spreadsheet with tired eyes, I tagged Showbag instead of yourself as one of the three outs :(

Yeah, figured. Was in the running for all 4 comps but they're disappearing on me week by week haha

arakaan and bgt2110 survive another week

Ill keep week 16 normal, and leave it to you whether week 17 is the runoff like Woodson used to do where you pick 5 teams each (draft like thing where only 1 person can have a specific team) or whether we keep it normal and if it's a tie, it's a tie (I prefer this, but if you want to crown a winner outright, we can do it the woodson way)

But for week 16 - The following situations you can not tip

Arakaan - Pittsburgh Steelers over Indianapolis Colts, Seattle Seahawks over Los Angeles Rams, Cleveland Browns over New York Jets, Chicago Bears over Jacksonville Jaguars
BGT - Baltimore Ravens over New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens over New York Giants, Cleveland Browns over New York Jets, Chicago Bears over Jacksonville Jaguars

Champ doesn’t go down easy.

;)

Nice move :D
I was flat out at work and saw the half time score... checked back at 2 min warning to see Steelers needed a TD to tie the game. Then checked AE site to see if your selection was showing... looked down the list - PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT etc etc... then CIN! Thought that cheeky bugger! lol

Nice move :D
I was flat out at work and saw the half time score... checked back at 2 min warning to see Steelers needed a TD to tie the game. Then checked AE site to see if your selection was showing... looked down the list - PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT, PIT etc etc... then CIN! Thought that cheeky bugger! lol

Had no choice...I wondered if you might block since all events are played for fun this year.

But I got lucky

That’s great work by AC and I would’ve done the same. But I think it’s a little unfair on my opponent bgt. He could’ve/would’ve done the same but he’s currently second in CR so he prioritised that comp as most would. It’s a no brainer

Something for next year but I think we should lock down tips before the Monday night game

bgt2110 arakaan
When I opened the website yesterday it was defaulting to week 14 tips, so I calculated incorrectly.

I have redone it

The teams you cant tip this week

Arakaan - Pittsburgh Steelers over Indianapolis Colts, Cleveland Browns over New York Jets, Chicago Bears over Jacksonville Jaguars, Baltimore Ravens over New York Giants, Cincinnati Bengals over Houston Texans
BGT - Baltimore Ravens over New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens over New York Giants, Cleveland Browns over New York Jets, Chicago Bears over Jacksonville Jaguars

That’s great work by AC and I would’ve done the same. But I think it’s a little unfair on my opponent bgt. He could’ve/would’ve done the same but he’s currently second in CR so he prioritised that comp as most would. It’s a no brainer

Something for next year but I think we should lock down tips before the Monday night game

Years ago I was in favor of locking ALL picks in. Widely ridiculed so figured if you can’t beat em..join em.

I can see why you did that for a year where there is no $$ and you being a sporting fella.

I am but a ruthless American. ;)

Also if we WERE playing for $$ this season why would you give up your chance to cash in? BGT would have his own decision to make on which $$ was better to chase.

That is how the game is played

Back