AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could just organize a roster for the league rather than leaving ND and 3KO to the one person. 2 (or 3 depending on entrants) people do a week each for the season.

im always happy to collate all the information for both
But I am terrible with graphics and the likes
I dont even know how to take a screenshot on my laptop to upload the excel file

Once I have the 3xko template in excel it's actually quite easy to figure it all out as the season goes.
And I think I actually have last years template still saved so I can just use that.

im always happy to collate all the information for both
But I am terrible with graphics and the likes
I dont even know how to take a screenshot on my laptop to upload the excel file

Once I have the 3xko template in excel it's actually quite easy to figure it all out as the season goes.
And I think I actually have last years template still saved so I can just use that.

You should be able to download a snipping tool app for your laptop to take screenshots/partial screenshots

So I assume this isn't happening this year? Would be a shame but I totally get why, I wish I could put up my hand to help out but there's no way I'd be able to

I don't have the time this year to get this rolling on a weekly basis... however, for fun and to keep involved until we possibly return this beast next year I've setup a confidence tipping pool on ESPN Pigskin Pickem.

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-...&joinKey=ac4200e9-fdaa-32c6-bff8-1c68ba0c304d

Password: AE2021

If someone wants to look after $$ I'd be happy to make this a prized comp... $10 or $20 entry... open to anyone who wants to join.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like on the ESPN footytips site you can also do a streak. should we move to there and include a hotstreak type comp?

FootyTips site doesn't do confidence rank tipping though... just straight up selections.

Back