AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ohh no. i forgot all about 3XKO. thats going to be brutal with no preseason tape on how teams are adjusting.

Week 1 will be a bloodbath of :crossmark:

My arch enemy of ae comps. Think I've been out no later than week 4 in the two seasons I've played. 😠

If any of the new guys need help with the site or how to enter tips for all three different comps don't be afraid to ask either. I'm happy to help out you out if need be.

Did JD fix the bug where last year someone could pick the same team more than 3 times in 3XKO?
I don’t think so but we will monitor it a lot more closely this year.

Sorry it's taken me a little time to get things set up. Every year there's something new I need to change and this year there's quite a few. :)

Now I can post here again :) I'll keep everyone updated with progress. Any errors let me know here.

Emails have been sent out welcoming everyone to Armchair Endzone 2020.

Please check your junk file if it is not in your inbox, if you still can't find the email please let me know and i will follow up.

Good Luck and enjoy the season.
Hey man can't find my email.
EDIT: All good, found the website so could log in. Dont need the email i guess

Sorry it's taken me a little time to get things set up. Every year there's something new I need to change and this year there's quite a few. :)

Now I can post here again :) I'll keep everyone updated with progress. Any errors let me know here.

Good to see you back old friend, I was getting concerned JD, I thought Gail Benson might have had you in hiding also with the Catholic Church ;)

Its alright.
Due to the uncertainty of the league and extremely late organisation it would be a nightmare trying to get this going as we've effectively put you behind the 8 ball from the get go.
As long as the tipping mechanisms are all sorted, we could probably do some things manually here to alleviate some of the load on your shoulders.

I was planning on keeping ontop of 3xko pretty thouroughly (ie, tag everyone who cant make a specific selection from week 3 onwards)

Keep up the goodwork JD. :)

Good to see you back old friend, I was getting concerned JD, I thought Gail Benson might have had you in hiding also with the Catholic Church ;)
Nah just a busy year. This pandemic world has been the opposite of lockdown for me.

God has blessed us Queenslanders with more AFL than any city has ever had, ever. Can pretty much go to a game any day of the week.

Weird world we're living in.

Lets hope the madness of the NFL restores some sanity to it. :)

I'm starting to feel sorry for Cam. Sort of :)

despite everything and the world changing so much, we are individually all still the same as you remember us.

I'm sure you've grown GG. You're too much of a thinker not to have grown.

Me, I've found my inner peace. It might be the calm before the storm though. :)

Back