AE AE 2021 PIGSKIN PICKEM - PAGE 33 ENTRY LINK

Entry Fee and Prizes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance you can tell me who I'm playing this week rather than posting who I apparently lost to at the end of it? I know its asking a lot, but if you could be so kind.
The whole schedule had already been posted twice in this thread

If you’re too lazy to open an attached excel file, that’s on you, not me.

The whole schedule had already been posted twice in this thread

If you’re too lazy to open an attached excel file, that’s on you, not me.
smh, as I posted BEFORE....my device doesn't recognize the file you posted. That's why I asked for a screen shot, dumbass. Reading is hard.

Lol, you have everyone in a different division

Not that it really matters

Will fix... that's what happens when you rush things at work trying not to get sprung not working ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some huge numbers being posted this week
Some. im on 104 and have the 6th lowest score entering SNF. [F**kin Colts, cost me a 3XKO strike lastweek and then bounce back and my only L this week so far]

Some. im on 104 and have the 6th lowest score entering SNF. [F**kin Colts, cost me a 3XKO strike lastweek and then bounce back and my only L this week so far]

Look on the bright side, if we both select correctly Monday night you will post 130 and I will hit 131

;)

Look on the bright side, if we both select correctly Monday night you will post 130 and I will hit 131

;)
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, if my winning streak finally ends tomorrow night...I am glad it will take a 130 to beat me and only just barely
Ironically its the same number of QB's the browns have been through since they last made the playoffs.

Ironically its the same number of QB's the browns have been through since they last made the playoffs.

I am not sure there are enough points in our game to match that total

So looks like it comes down to me selecting correctly on MNF in our matchup Chism
I'm assuming with 1CR you've gone Raiders... I'm on Saints, so if they win I get the chocolates.
Best of luck :)

Pretty sure it was the saints who let me down last time I was within reaching distance of 136 also...finished with 131 as my previous highest weekly score iirc

Back