AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Update title to something people can understand and sticky theard please... pigskin pickem is far too yank bgt2110
What do you suggest ?
No need for another poll….90% happy for a $20 entry

What do you suggest ?
No need for another poll….90% happy for a $20 entry

"aka NFL tipping comp" and a detailed explanation describing the type of tipping comp it is in the opening post.

Am on my phone at moment, will update it in the morning with a cut and paste from the relevant AE section from previous years which I can do more easily from a pc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Suggestion....

Mod could move all the posts made from the 2020 AE thread from when Bgt2110 posted the link and info to the espn comp. Everything moved from then on over to this thread. All those people would be niw auto-watching this thread having now posted in it.

As well what adp said re-title thread "2021 NFL Tipping Comp", with the new OP of the moved post updated to describe how its Confidence Ranking comp as per Armchair Endzone. Detail $20 entry fee.

Suggestion....

Mod could move all the posts made from the 2020 AE thread from when Bgt2110 posted the link and info to the espn comp. Everything moved from then on over to this thread. All those people would be niw auto-watching this thread having now posted in it.

As well what adp said re-title thread "2021 NFL Tipping Comp", with the new OP of the moved post updated to describe how its Confidence Ranking comp as per Armchair Endzone. Detail $20 entry fee.
I rolled the thread over so everyone should be watching this thread.

Did we lock in the 20?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
So when we tip, just got to select 'confidence' each time I assume?
Yep, first click MAKE PICKS menu tab, takes you to Week 1. Listed all the games. You first click on the team name you think will win, and then to the right of that select what confidence points you want to apply to that selection.

You can only use numbers 1-16 once only for the 16 games that week. There will be weeks when there are only 14 games, so you would have 1-14 to choose.

Only do a week at a time of course.

Back to the group section, listing all the people in the comp, the standings will show W-L as being how many correct teams you actually selected, and the Points is how many points you earned. The standings will be decided by most points, and tiebreakers probably best W-L.

Some people could get say 10 games right but they were all numbers 1-10, not score much, while some people only got say 5 right, but were all the 12-16 numbers and scored more.

Details in the OP :

Paypal email address is tillob@hotmail.com

$20 entry

If you prefer to pay by direct deposit to bank account then please PM me for details

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back