AE AE 2021 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Make sure you get those tips for TNF in... ESPN Pigskin Pick'Em doesn't award default selection "wins". Avoid losing the 1CR for a missed tip and make sure you're in and saved.

How do I log in?

How do I log in?
If you are still having trouble PM me your email address and i will send you a direct invite. You need to create an ESPN account if you don't already have one.

Moo
AmericanCrow
Also hummer23 (not sure BF profile)
missed the Thursday night game, don't forget to do your tips this weekend if you haven't already

GG.exe only reason you are in front is because it didn’t save my selections Wednesday

;)
its never a good thing when GG is leading the tips. it generally means absolute carnage for everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres always one week where i am the highest roller

By week 2 or 3 youll probably have 30 points more than me

You are what your record says you are

So far you are the man

GG the man to catch, started out on fire last year too from memory. Great effort to get 100+ last week.
I always crash and burn week 2 as i try to get too cute with upsets and then it all spirals away after that trying to play catch up. And...looking at my week 2 picks, looks like im getting too cute again.

I always crash and burn week 2 as i try to get too cute with upsets and then it all spirals away after that trying to play catch up. And...looking at my week 2 picks, looks like im getting too cute again.

oh well, if its to be the case then so be it, no regrets, go with your gut that got you the score in week 1, not with the odds makers or popular opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back