AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
I think I would like to be in but I am not sure how to join and if the tipping is a different format to how we usually tip.?
Format is "confidence" tipping and the most points wins - so the tip you have the most confidence in you give the highest points (16 in week) and the tip you have the least confidence in you allocate 1 point.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
In. Too late for paid version? Also have no idea how to change to my BF user name.

1662421136297.png

I guess just a reminder for these users who have registered but not set any tips

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Survivor/Tontine comp - will run it within this thread, using Google Forms.

List of rules:

Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. You must tip before TNF kick-off, but for this week I will allow until Sunday kick-off.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to Sportsbet website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if you pick Tampa Bay in Week 2, you can’t pick them again until Week 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the Sportsbet website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first kick-off!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first kick-off, you get the team with the greatest head start (i.e. the team least likely to win).

Last player standing wins!

MAKE YOUR TIPS HERE!

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Survivor/Tontine comp - will run it within this thread, using Google Forms.

List of rules:

Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. You must tip before TNF kick-off, but for this week I will allow until Sunday kick-off.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to Sportsbet website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if you pick Tampa Bay in Week 2, you can’t pick them again until Week 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the Sportsbet website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first kick-off!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first kick-off, you get the team with the greatest head start (i.e. the team least likely to win).

Last player standing wins!

MAKE YOUR TIPS HERE!

So this will run in addition to the ESPN Eliminator? Looks like the Rams @ -13.5 is the biggest line for the round.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
So this will run in addition to the ESPN Eliminator? Looks like the Rams @ -13.5 is the biggest line for the round.

looks like Rams -13.5, followed by Broncos -10.5
How are Rams -13.5? Is Allen injured??

Edit Sportsbet has Rams at +2.5 - what are you looking at?

SmartSelect_20220907-211819.jpg

Back