AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

Survivor will be easy to run.
Just working out numbers for paid people to work out if a prize can be done. At the moment I got 12.
You can always do Survivor on a Google spreadsheet, and take tips in a dedicated thread, embeding the sheet in the OP. Or there is the option to set it up in BF tipping. Lots of ways to do it.

Gingerbread man

All Australian
Aug 14, 2016
Geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
Your time is coming man. Hutch looks like he’ll be an absolute beast, Jamo Williams will be a solid receiver when he’s back from injury, already got a good O Line with Ragnow and Sewell. Just got to find the QB of the future and a few more pieces on defense. Dan Campbell is a great coach too
It's been a long road I have been watching hard knocks and feel we are finally on the right path. Campbell speaks really well, with hutch and Williams plus Malcolm Rodriguez is looking like a real pest on defence so hopefully we can take some positive steps. We certainly due for some success.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Can someone explain the 'weight' option?
its a confidence thing. game you are most confidant in you put the highest number in, least is the lowest. and rather than correct picks the winner is the player with the most points at the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
are we also going to do an old style AE tournament or too hard and not worth it given there is no prize pool?
Forget it. It wasn't that great to be honest (Next Duel).

The meat and bones is Confidence, Survivor is great, and Hot Streak was a great concept but I dunno if there's a site that does it -- better everything be automated, no more manual labor for people imo. I think it was Broken who discovered the Hot Streat game, from another site, so...

Forget it. It wasn't that great to be honest (Next Duel).

The meat and bones is Confidence, Survivor is great, and Hot Streak was a great concept but I dunno if there's a site that does it -- better everything be automated, no more manual labor for people imo. I think it was Broken who discovered the Hot Streat game, from another site, so...
It was borrowed from footytips.com.au - I haven't been there for a while since ESPN absorbed it, but it still has the streak functionality.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I liked 3XKO is the one i miss the most.
3xko is cool, but Survivor is better. You can always tweak Survivor, like Chief did with the AFL one, where you have say two lives instead of one. Survivor-mode, where once you pick a team you can't pick them again, is better too, than having side-rules. K.I.S.S.

3xko is cool, but Survivor is better. You can always tweak Survivor, like Chief did with the AFL one, where you have say two lives instead of one. Survivor-mode, where once you pick a team you can't pick them again, is better too, than having side-rules. K.I.S.S.

Says the guy who goes out of his way to make everything he touches more convoluted and confusing as possible!!

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Says the guy who goes out of his way to make everything he touches more convoluted and confusing as possible!!
Convoluted is ok as long as its built-in to the site, requiring no manual labor. I'm all for alleviating things having automated systems, built in site features, but it's not fair on people to burden them with chores.

BrissyCrow

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg & Most Other Tiger Teams
I think I would like to be in but I am not sure how to join and if the tipping is a different format to how we usually tip.?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back