AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

This link. And type your Bigfooty username in. Goes for everyone so we know who you are there and here

Have to use web browser on pc or if you use web browser on mobile, have to hold your thumb down on the cbssports app, app options, and disable "open app by default" slider. That way you can use the browser on mobile without it forcing you into the app all the time.

Disabling that option in the app still allows you to use the app to set your picks. Just means you can choose to navigate to the site on mobile browser and/or cbssports app whenever you feel like.
Sorry - am a newbie and can't work out how to change my username on the site. That link didn't work.

My non Big Footy friend has also joined so I'll just have to let you all know her ID.

PS we are both paid

Sorry - am a newbie and can't work out how to change my username on the site. That link didn't work.

My non Big Footy friend has also joined so I'll just have to let you all know her ID.

PS we are both paid
Then at the top right is your profile icon. Mouseover, scroll down to Account Settings.
Scroll down till you see the Fantasy Settings section.
Inside that section you'll see "2022 AE NFL". Click that.
THEN you'll be on the page where the Options menu exists....click that to edit your username for this comp.

Does the knockout comp still exist? or only the one where we rank by confidence

Whats with the knockout comp? First game tomorrow so I gots no idea?

Click the link below....It's a Google Form page. You type your BF username in there, and then type in one team you choose to win and click submit. The games aren't listed in that form, but you can find the slate of games anywhere on the internet.

We just didnt have time to set up the knockout comp on ESPN and give everyone time to join.

Survivor/Tontine comp - will run it within this thread, using Google Forms.

List of rules:

Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. You must tip before TNF kick-off, but for this week I will allow until Sunday kick-off.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to Sportsbet website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if you pick Tampa Bay in Week 2, you can’t pick them again until Week 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the Sportsbet website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first kick-off!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first kick-off, you get the team with the greatest head start (i.e. the team least likely to win).

Last player standing wins!

MAKE YOUR TIPS HERE!

Survivor/Tontine comp - will run it within this thread, using Google Forms.

List of rules:

Rule #1: You have to pick one winner each week. You must tip before TNF kick-off, but for this week I will allow until Sunday kick-off.

Rule #2: No one can pick in the game with the greatest line head start each week, according to Sportsbet website. (if there are 2 games with the same biggest line then this rule is ignored).

Rule #3: You cannot pick the same team over a rolling 4-week period. i.e. if you pick Tampa Bay in Week 2, you can’t pick them again until Week 6.

Rule #4: You can gain an immunity round if you elect to pick an underdog (as per the Sportsbet website, at the time you make the tip) and they win. This means you get an extra life. You can earn a maximum of one immunity round in the competition. NB: As per Rule #1, you must tip before first kick-off!

Rule #5: If you forget to submit a tip before first kick-off, you get the team with the greatest head start (i.e. the team least likely to win).

Last player standing wins!

MAKE YOUR TIPS HERE!
I've tipped Baltimore (-7.5) which I assume is fine as Indianapolis are also -7.5 vs Houston?

It's a bit tricky though as what if the lines change before kickoff tomorrow? Or what happens if the lines move before Sunday?

I've tipped Baltimore (-7.5) which I assume is fine as Indianapolis are also -7.5 vs Houston?

It's a bit tricky though as what if the lines change before kickoff tomorrow? Or what happens if the lines move before Sunday?
Happy to grandfather in a line that was in existence at time of tipping.
Not possible to police it up until the kickoff.

Yup Ravens is fine 👍🏼

PS we are both paid

FOr those who are having trouble with putting their username in, try this link

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people with the max 16 on the Bills 👍 Not me of course, flushed an 8 down the toilet on the Shams
wonder how many were people who didnt know its a confidence league

Some people with the max 16 on the Bills 👍 Not me of course, flushed an 8 down the toilet on the Shams
Yeah, I wasn't that confident with only 2cr on the Bills

does it default to home or road team for no-shows?
Not sure... but I'm thinking some just tipped the Rams but didn't adjust confidence rankings

does it default to home or road team for no-shows?
No shows are nothing
They’ll get lowest score for the round if they don’t tip. (Most likely gg.exe)

Haven't played AE in quite a few years so forgive me; what happened to the old style format, with it's own website and the various CR/streak/competitions etc?

Did Woodson no longer have time/interest in running it so it sort of died?

Haven't played AE in quite a few years so forgive me; what happened to the old style format, with it's own website and the various CR/streak/competitions etc?

Woodson left, then JD ran it for a year but he said the website was a nightmare and spent way too much time updating it. and then he left. Last year we used ESPN.

Woody had enough after the 2018 season and asked if I'd take over... I ran it with the help of others (BGT2110, DirtyBird and BalmainForever from memory) using JDs site in 2019 and 2020, but JD didn't have the time to update the site and keeps things running smoothly. BGT2110 helped me along the way and we tried to get the comp up and running on ESPN but we left our run very late and although we got the season finished it was clunky with several not tipping and it was messy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back