AE AE 2022 Bigfooty NFL Tipping Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the official site for AE tipping 2022
all players will need to enter here

for those who wish to enter as financial please pm me for bank details (entry stays at $20)
please note that you can still enter for free.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Last edited by a moderator:

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Its again been left to the 11th hr to organize so it has to be free because there isnt enough time to recruit, promote it, and get the numbers up.

Next year, be sure to start spruiking it in July, setting a fee, and actively recruiting because it needs time to get the numbers for a paid comp up

Its again been left to the 11th hr to organize so it has to be free because there isnt enough time to recruit, promote it, and get the numbers up.

Next year, be sure to start spruiking it in July, setting a fee, and actively recruiting because it needs time to get the numbers for a paid comp up

Agree. it has to be free

I'll get chief to promote it as well.
He may come to the party with a big footy subscription prize.

Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody who wants to pay can send me a pm and see whether we have enough numbers to do it. Need min 20 people to be viable

Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
Anybody who wants to pay can send me a pm and see whether we have enough numbers to do it. Need min 20 people to be viable

Now I see why you are hesitant with the numbers, 20 people is a lot for a paid tipping comp. Anything over 8 people is usually a go in most of the tipping comps I'm in. I'm in and have 2 others that will join us. They are non-big footy members though, is that an issue?

Now I see why you are hesitant with the numbers, 20 people is a lot for a paid tipping comp. Anything over 8 people is usually a go in most of the tipping comps I'm in. I'm in and have 2 others that will join us. They are non-big footy members though, is that an issue?
We can usually get the numbers easily.
It’s just the limited time period that makes it shaky

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Do we go with yahoo or ESPN?
Any other out there which would work???
ESPN but not the footytips one. since the US ESPN tipping allowed for confidence tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Back