AE AE13 - High Roller Sweepstakes

Remove this Banner Ad

The apprentice has become a Sith. Lord

My gut told me not to trust the Eagles and Saints so I didn't.

The Chargers pick was a bit of a fluke but I figured I had nothing to lose.

I actually got scared and flopped to the Cowboys and Saints trying to consolidate my lead. Stupidity :oops:

WEEK | USERNAME | SCORE | BONUS PTS
\1| matt_897 |120|
\2| matt_897 |130|7
\3| GG |109|
\4| Rocco_S |102|
\5| manureid |86|
\6| jonesy86 |112|
\7| Billiever |102|
\8| statsman74 |91|
\8| JeffDunne |91|
\9| Osmodiar | 72 | |
\10| Woodson | 88 | |
\11| Billiever | 113 | 7 |
\12| GG | 70 | 7 |
\13| Dirty Bird | 131 | |
\14| NakedDeadGuy | 129 | |
\15| Juggalo Balla | 111 | |
\16| RedRifle | 113 | |

WEEK 17 - JACKPOT BOWL

Matt897: 7 +
Billiever: 7 +
GG: 7 +
RoccoS:
Manureid:
Jonesy86:
Statsman74:
JeffDunne:
Osmodiar:
Woodson:
Dirty Bird:
Nakeddeadguy:
Juggalo Balla:
RedRifle:

One week left to add bonus points....who will it be??

When the Falcons got that onside kick at the end… I'm sure Osmodiar would of been licking his lips..

Surely a choke by matt_897 to not get any more bonus points in 15 weeks of trying. I guess he ran his race in the first 2 weeks which means he'll be well and truly out of steam by now.

My predictions.

1st GG
2nd Billiever
3rd Me

I don't think this will be decided by 7 points but if it is I'll be very disappointed and calling for bonus points to be abolished :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt wouldn't have lost even without the bonus points.
FWIW, I think Bonus Pts are deserved in this comp at least.
Think about this comp....getting a high score entitles you entry, but what happens if you keep getting the highest score? Nothing??? It's like a nothing achievement then. Due to how hard it is to get top score, the bonuses are deserved.

FINAL RESULTS THEN

Jackpot-Bowl-2013.png

So there you go posters without bonus points were no chance before it even started.

100% ripped off :thumbsdown:

REWIND to 2012… Sergio's Realm was the only one with the BONUS but finished dismally down the list!! :p

Gotta pick ya smokee's well and explain why I (notoriously over thinking predictions) finished above GG & Billiever??

REWIND to 2012… Sergio's Realm was the only one with the BONUS but finished dismally down the list!! :p

Gotta pick ya smokee's well and explain why I (notoriously over thinking predictions) finished above GG & Billiever??
I agree, but I actually find week 17 the easiest to tip. You can find those smoke's much easier.

I was in shock when I woke up to see LOTS went Arizona. Ummmmm..... San Fran is a better team and can still win the division (albeit, unlikely). There was to be no resting of players there.

What's my overall week 17 strike rate?
I know my 2010/13 week 17s accumulate to 28/32 But I don't remember how I went in other years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back