Sodapop
Statsman74
Superfreak
Tcol
Tomatosaucling
Walesy
Woodson

MNFWk10_Wrap_zpsniycv5pb.jpg

ANOTHER dismal output by the useless snapperheads who are ridiculously still being rewarded prime time games without any justification. (oh FFS!!) *smh*. This MNF contest was practically OVER early in the third Q as the Black Cats scored twice to breakout the margin to 24pts with the ringleader, Cam Newton, putting on a clinic. With the support of the Black Cats #1 ranked D, the Black Cats are rapidly re-emerging as a genuine SB contender.

With the NFC's 5th best record (7-3) following their third consecutive victory, week 13 eagerly awaits the Black Cats after their Week 11 bye as they travel to Nola to face the Scintillating Saints (7-2) who are currently third seed. Now, consider that the Eagles have the league best record (9-1) and it was only a brain fade by Cam Newton in the last two minutes on TNF back in week 6 that denied the Black Cats a chance to grab the lead in that game against the NFC's #1 seed.

Last edited:

Can I just say that all these weeks with max 14 CR really suck balls.

Feels like the CR comp gets decided in the weeks with 16 max.

Sure there are some 16 max weeks coming up but it feels like I'm making absolutely no ground on the leaders even while having good weeks just as there isn't that much points to be had.

Can we please do away with the stupid vote requirements during the middle of the off season and actually have a decision made on this for next season now Woodson ?

Max points should mean absolutely positively nothing. Anyone that doesn't pick the Browns opponent as their max points is just being silly. 24 out of 25 weeks and counting should make the max points thing a wash anyway.

Over all CR is to hard and massive amounts of luck is needed in todays NFL.

At least in ND I can see who I am up against and choose myself what I have to do to win etc. Have won my division 5 times now I think and Woodson just keeps putting in me harder ones with blokes high on the CR ladder from prior seasons to stop me!

Not winning this season now unless a few upsets happen but will take maybe 2nd and hopefully a WC berth.

Your division isn't close to the toughest. We are sitting in division with 4 guys 18th or better on the ladder.

That's a man's division. ;)

Your division isn't close to the toughest. We are sitting in division with 4 guys 18th or better on the ladder.

That's what I call.. "getting called out" Way to go Derrick Brooks Bro..
Brooks_zpsjcpp4sfr.jpg

Can I just say that all these weeks with max 14 CR really suck balls.

Feels like the CR comp gets decided in the weeks with 16 max.

Sure there are some 16 max weeks coming up but it feels like I'm making absolutely no ground on the leaders even while having good weeks just as there isn't that much points to be had.

Can we please do away with the stupid vote requirements during the middle of the off season and actually have a decision made on this for next season now Woodson ?

It's always going to be hard to make ground when the faves keep rolling in as they have the last few weeks. Blaming only having 14 games to pick from is laughable

It's always going to be hard to make ground when the faves keep rolling in as they have the last few weeks. Blaming only having 14 games to pick from is laughable

Perhaps there is some truth to that but fact still remains that a majority wanted the change and it didn't pass due to being an off season vote that people didn't see and more votes being needed.

I just feel it needs to change in one way or another.

Top CR in one week should be equal to every other week. Perhaps bring in 2x 0 CR games in the 16 game weeks :p

Kurt Warner division is another group of death (top 4 all in top 17).
Scrap all the other divisions and make the Brooks division take on the Warner division in a winner takes all affair.

HOT STREAK UPDATE

The frozen Streak tundra of weeks 5 and 6 are in the rear view mirror and things are now heating up as the leading 11 active streaks all avoided the dreaded red cross as their streaks grew.
It was a good week all round, for most. For others, the Bears loss ended 15 active streaks, the Jets loss ended 11 and the Skins loss ended 7 streaks.
On the positive side the Lions win padded streaks and, despite a slow start, the Steelers finally awarded the faithful, with the Rams and Patriots also being heavily favoured, rewarding the streakers picking those teams.
The bolters this week were nobbyiscool who moved from 0 to 8 with statsman74 and Woodson adding 7 to move to 9 and 8 respectively.
At the top of the charts competition leader crowman_23 moved from 18 to 22. His lead from last week was shortened by 1 as balmainforever and fuey moved to 18 with 5 correct tips.
danielz_23 and bgt2110 added a trio of correct picks to move to 16 while LicoriceAllsorts added 4, moving to 15.
aussiedude and Starlin Castro are sniffing around the leaderboard as they both pushed their streaks to 13.

With a few juicy contests coming up in week 11 will we see some Hot Streaks snuffed out or will we, once more, see those at the head of the pack successfully navigate their way through?

HS_week10_zpsqfpxhuaa.jpg

ND_DDT_LHC_Wk11__zpsujqrlmnk.jpg

ND Schedule Week 11
Note : First listed are ahead of their respective opponents on the CR Standings.

LAMAR HUNT CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS (2)
BILLIEVER (6-4) vs SWANNIES (5-5)

DEMONIC ASCENT (4-5-1) vs MOUNTAIN DEW (3-7)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS (15)
BGT2110 (7-3) vs TGBB (6-4)
BELIKEMIKE (6-4) vs GG (3-7)
CHAFINGTHEDREAM (7-3) vs ILUVPARIS (3-7)
HIDE & ZEKE (6-4) vs SMITHS (3-7)

ISLAND BOMBER (5-5) vs FUEY (5-5)
OSCARMAN (5-5) vs BIPOLARBEAR (5-5)
PEDGE7 (8-2) vs BUCKETSS (1-9)
PETERBUCH74 (7-2-1) vs RASKOLNIKOV (4-6)
RIGGODIESEL44 (4-6) vs LICORICE ALLSORTS (2-8)
SERGIO’s REALM (3-7) vs REDBULLJUNKIE (3-7)

SHOWBAG (5-4-1) vs NOBBYISCOOL (6-4)
SIMONOZ (6-4) vs 11SJW (6-4)

SUPERFREAK (6-3-1) vs GRIDIRON WARRIOR (5-5)
TOMATOSAUCELING (4-6) vs PHX (7-3)
WADW (4-6) vs BABYGOTDAK (4-6)

INTERCONFENCE STOUCHES (3)
BIGREDMACHINE (5-5) vs BALMAINFOREVER (5-4-1)
CROWMAN23 (6-3-1) vs PAULTHEOKAY (2-8)
AUSSIEDUDE (7-2-1) vs WALESY (2-7-1)

ND_DDT_WMC_Wk11_zpsycs8wffy.jpg

WELLINGTON MARA CONFERENCE WEEK 11
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS (2)
AMERICAN CROW (5-4-1) vs JAYZAH (3-7)
KADOG (6-3) vs JME (1-9)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS (15)
BPG (5-4-1) vs CHISM (7-3)
BLOODS33 (9-1) vs BURNINGLEVIATHAN (4-5-1)
BORNAGAINIDIOT (7-3-1) vs PAPAJUGGS (3-5-2)
BROKEN (7-3) vs STATSMAN74 (4-6)
DANIELZ23 (6-4) vs SODAPOP (5-4-1)
JATZ (8-2) vs WOODSON (3-7)
KNACKERS (3-7) vs BLACKY (3-7)
MARCUZ (2-8) vs STRIKER475 (2-8).
MARKLAR33 (5-4-1) vs MATT897 (5-4-1)
McGARNACLE (5-5) vs SVEN (4-6)
OSMODIAR (5-4-1) vs ARAKAAN (5-5)
RASHMANADON (7-3) vs CAMSMITH (2-8)
SHINYONTOP (4-6) vs JEFFDUNNE (5-5)
STARLIN CASTRO (7-2-1) vs PRAWNOGRAPHER (8-2)
TCOL (8-2) vs GALACTIC (3-7)

Last edited:
Disappointed the max CR in the bye weeks vote didn't pass. I still feel the requirements for off season activity on those votes are too harsh and those that actually do contribute during those times deserve a larger weighting in their opinion.

Woodson when people sign up for AE this year tell them their voice counts in off season change discussions and if they don't want to get involved their opinion might not be counted.

Every year I give this same feedback and although changes do happen I feel the activity requirements are too harsh.

The vote is a bit skewed by those voting for both due to the multiple option. Should have been a separate vote.

People that are here and active in the votes should be given greater weight of opinion in the process in my opinion.

It's the way it is.. unfortunately not everyone will be pleased with the democratic process.

The only compensation allowed is the order from the criteria AFTER a TIE eventuates from the h2h match up for Week 13 to determine the Wildcards.

Week 13
Each Conf will consist of : SIX Div winners = BYE

TWO WILDCARDS WILL BE ISSUED for EACH CONFERENCE

Week 13 is a floated week of Wildcard determination if required, otherwise no ND contests mandatory.
The two WILDCARDS will be determined by the following criteria:

If two or more wildcard records of the same Win-Loss-Tie (percentage), they will both / all contend
for the last spot in Week 13 providing the following tie-breakers of qualification in case of a TIED CR score in WEEK 13 eventuates:

ND WC Tie Breaker
1. Outright best Win-Loss-Tie (percentage) record <Overall> PRIMARY
2. Best CR score of Week 13 SECONDARY IF REQUIRED
3. Head to head (if applicable)
4. Divisional record Win-Loss-Tie (percentage)
5. CR overall total as of Week 12
6. Conference record Win-Loss-Tie (percentage)
7. Common opponents

**adjustment made 22nd Oct (11.20am) change to counter No Shows indifference
in other words: There will be a Week 13 Play-off between those wildcards with the same W/L records and if scores are tied, criteria 5 has been elevated from initial order of #6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting it out there, this is probably the toughest week I've had to tip... EVER.

All the gimmes are away teams and every other game is a 50/50 split... ftw (**** this week).
So, no hot streak tips this week?

I’m at 3 max.
Jags is a definite NO NO!!

I cannot see how the Browns win the game?

They will need to score 24pts minimum and the Jags D is not giving up that to the Browns, i know upsets happen but the Browns will need 3 turnovers 1 special teams TD and their defense to score to have a chance IMO.

Jags are a safe bet IMO.

They will need to score 24pts minimum and the Jags D is not giving up that to the Browns, i know upsets happen but the Browns will need 3 turnovers 1 special teams TD and their defense to score to have a chance IMO.

Jags are a safe bet IMO.

You ordinarily would be correct

But be warned, I selected the Browns

(I haven't done that in 2 years) :)

Jags are a safe bet IMO.
Are you gunning to take over the Kiss of Death mantle from JeffDunne ??

You ordinarily would be correct

But be warned, I selected the Browns

(I haven't done that in 2 years) :)

The key for Cleveland to have any chance this weekend is to not turn the ball over as this team has been plagued by turnovers. DeShone Kizer, has thrown 4 touchdowns to go along with 12 interceptions and three fumbles lost...cmon man...that is just bad football. Not only does Cleveland need to protect the ball, they are going to have to make the Jaguars pass the ball. The Browns need to stack the box, stop Fournette running wild, and make Blake Bortles beat them with his arm.

Jags are also the No.1 rushing team in the league and have the No.1 ranked defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back