AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

full

Count yourself pretty bloody unlucky, currently outscoring everybody else in the playoffs match-ups.

All part of AE ;)
All about who can tip well in any given week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol @ people getting knocked over by fish beating pats.
And lol @ people not switching to try for the win.

Me too - I thought more people would flip.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The DZE equation got quite confusing .... you had BAI & Crowman23 covered if/ after the Fins won.. but I had more points than you so I wasn't willing to give up my spot. Balmainforever could outscore me though. I had more winners than crowman_23 (bittersweet loss in ways) as fuey isn't punching the sky today.

The DZE equation got quite confusing .... you had BAI & Crowman23 covered if/ after the Fins won.. but I had more points than you so I wasn't willing to give up my spot. Balmainforever could outscore me though. I had more winners than crowman_23 (bittersweet loss in ways) as fuey isn't punching the sky today.

I'll certainly take drop from DZE with the Pats losing and everyone dropping in HS.

I switched a few tips this week to try and pull back some space to the top of the table, but it backfired - they all lost (Saints, Jets, Seahawks).

s**t - the graphic above has changed.

So I didn't make it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back