AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so disappointed for you! I love it when someone risks it all to win it all (especially as that's how I ended up with my own double crowd :p )

I was genuinely pulling for the Buccs when I read the stakes that you had on them :(

CR%20Leaderboard%20Wk15_zpsb7hsyr1z.jpg

HRSQWk15_zpshsblunig.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HOT STREAK UPDATE

Current leading total : 24 belonging to crowman_23 and fuey

Current leading active total : 15 belonging to multiple AE title winner Sven

Next best active total : 11 belonging to 11sjw

Members of the 'Busload' listed below on 10 :
- Inaugural Hot Streak co-winner NakedDeadGuy
- Another multiple title winner in Island Bomber
- Current overall CR leader Bloods_33
- balmainforever
- Hide & Zeke
- Mountain Dew

Games remaining : 32

Hot Streakers currently out of contention : 0

HS_Week15_zpsmgahx7pd.jpg

full

Next Duel Conference Championship Play-offs preview:
First up encounters between the Conference Finalists as the consistent STARLIN CASTRO (11-2-1 / 4th CR) takes on the rookie upstart, JATZ (10-4-0/ 37th) who has been a big surprise packet, claiming two more scalps in recent weeks, after already having claimed the scalp of the defending ND champ, Sven, in Week 7, to prove that he can hold his own against the big daddy’s of the AE. Even though it was a tie-breaker victory against the CR #1, Bloods33, last week, Jatz is clearly not over-awed by the occassion as Starlin Castro has some serious numbers stacked up that may sound overwhelming for the rookie. Starlin Castro is equal tenth ranked of winners selected (149) with an additional 93points the better of Jatz. Interesting to note that back in Week 5, Starlin Castro led the CR for a third consecutive week whilst Jatz reached eq14th as his highest CR rank of the season with 37 points separating them at the time. Also worth noting, statistically, Starlin Castro has awarded the most CR on the Chiefs of any other AE member this season.

WOODY'S LINE: STARLIN CASTRO -6.5PTS

It’s not the first time two Wildcard qualifiers go h2h in the ND Conference Championship as this will be the third time. There is just eight points separating the two wildcards, PHX (11-3-0 / 6th ) and SUPERFREAK (10-3-1 / 9th) on the CR Standings with both notching up a third best 154 winners apiece. Both had walk-off victories last week with their winning margin being over 25+points. This contest will certainly test the two time ND Champ, Superfreak, seeking a double title this season and a third ND Championship (won ‘ 12 & ‘ 14) and equalling TCol’s ND Play-off record of victories at 12. PHX has already triumphed with an AE title being this season’s 3XKO (major) title champ and even though he doesn’t have alot of AE history working for him in his second season after a three year spell, his 2017 form has been outstanding. The Homie barometer also indicates Phx has accumulated the most CR points on his beloved Baltimore Ravens.

WOODY'S LINE: SUPERFREAK -1.5PTS

Last edited:
Damn - thought I had HRS all wrapped up with 135 Pts. Brutal....Well done Galactic!

In my Week 15 wrap... says you would of claimed the DZE Super Six Finale.. Superfreak only got 125pts this week.

full

Next Duel Conference Championship Play-offs preview:
First up encounters between the Conference Finalists as the consistent STARLIN CASTRO (11-2-1 / 4th CR) takes on the rookie upstart, JATZ (10-4-0/ 37th) who has been a big surprise packet, claiming two more scalps in recent weeks, after already having claimed the scalp of the defending ND champ, Sven, in Week 7, to prove that he can hold his own against the big daddy’s of the AE. Even though it was a tie-breaker victory against the CR #1, Bloods33, last week, Jatz is clearly not over-awed by the occassion as Starlin Castro has some serious numbers stacked up that may sound overwhelming for the rookie. Starlin Castro is equal tenth ranked of winners selected (149) with an additional 93points the better of Jatz. Interesting to note that back in Week 5, Starlin Castro led the CR for a third consecutive week whilst Jatz reached eq14th as his highest CR rank of the season with 37 points separating them at the time. Also worth noting, statistically, Starlin Castro has awarded the most CR on the Chiefs of any other AE member this season.

WOODY'S LINE: STARLIN CASTRO -6.5PTS

It’s not the first time two Wildcard qualifiers go h2h in the ND Conference Championship as this will be the third time. There is just eight points separating the two wildcards, PHX (11-3-0 / 6th ) and SUPERFREAK (10-3-1 / 9th) on the CR Standings with both notching up a third best 154 winners apiece. Both had walk-off victories last week with their winning margin being over 25+points. This contest will certainly test the two time ND Champ, Superfreak, seeking a double title this season and a third ND Championship (won ‘ 12 & ‘ 14) and equalling TCol’s ND Play-off record of victories at 12. PHX has already triumphed with an AE title being this season’s 3XKO (major) title champ and even though he doesn’t have alot of AE history working for him in his second season after a three year spell, his 2017 form has been outstanding. The Homie barometer also indicates Phx has accumulated the most CR points on his beloved Baltimore Ravens.

WOODY'S LINE: SUPERFREAK -1.5PTS
I almost feel bad for still being in this comp haha. Overall 4, 6 and 9. And then there’s overall 37 haha.

full

Ravens claimed as much as 50% of the high CR from the AE Consensus. The Vikings also have overwhelming support with a 32-1 High CR count with only Cowboys fan, Showbag, willing to stick his neck out on the Packers at Lambeau without A-Rod. Vikings lead 10-0 at HT. Hundley INT at the Vikings 5 in the closing stages of the half.

Last edited:
I almost feel bad for still being in this comp haha. Overall 4, 6 and 9. And then there’s overall 37 haha.

You've done it well, your last two weeks have been the most impressive... in a way of results. To pull off another stunning upset could be sensational.

I have a ND dividend awaiting. Rest of the ND CC finalists have already claimed theirs. Email me at ae17clubhouse@gmail.com, thanks.

full

The Cincinnati Bengals are well known for bungling their own hopes and this morning they've bungled 86% of the AE Consensus including each of the ND Conference Finalists who selected the Lions who were suppose to be still in the play-off hunt!! Meh.

It's shaping up as a shoot out between Starlin Castro and Jatz as they are going toe-to-toe with TEN winners apiece so far. Both have selected the same teams in the late games but Jatz needs to claim all of those 21 points to pull within 3pts to push for a MNF big finish!!

superfreak has turned a 4pt deficit into a 17 point lead thanks to the Bears win (7pt swing), BlackCats goal-line play (8pt gain) and Chargers D (6pt gain) to put the pressure on the 3XKO champ, PHX, who will need an upset result one either MNF.

Bloods33 has pulled out to a 20pt lead in the CR with a cracking podium dogfight awaiting as there is five points separating Starlin Castro, Oscarman, danielz_23 and Broken.

crowman_23 is back to challenge fuey in the Hot Streak as a run of TEN winners gets him within five of the 24 but there is two games still to be determined with the Jags and Cards expected to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back