AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

full

Two upset results have pulled back the earlier deficits for PHX & Jatz to be within striking distance for a big MNF double header finish.
PHX claimed an 11pt swing in the wild SF shoot-out win and gained 7pts advantage on the Cards shutout on the stuttering G-Men. The big winner of the day was Jags fan, iluvparis , who reaped 26 late game points including a 13 against his beloved Jaguars who were suppose to have the best D. Meh!! ILuvParis, hasn't had any luck since replacing Dirty Bird but is in the box seat to snaffle the last HRSQ.

fuey is also breathing a sigh of relief as the threatening crowman_23 was ready to sweep (19 winners) before the Niners snuffed his Jags pick which also eliminated 22 LIVE chances meaning now it's down to just TEN contenders.
Rookie Hide & Zeke is just six winners away on 18 whilst two time AE major title champ, Island Bomber , on sweet 16.

Bloods_33 has broken out to a 25 point lead at the top of the CR standings, seemingly safe and set to clinch his first AE title. There is still a wildcat fight for the minor podium placings as Starlin Castro, Oscarman, Broken and danielz_23 are still separated by a literal handful of points.

To go conservative or all in?

Was never going to risk the Steelers but question is do I go all-in on the Raiders and bank on a Foles lead disaster for the Eagles, and risk blowing up not only my ND but any hope of a Confidence prize too.
I went Raiders but I’m only competing in the ND. Had nothing to lose really. Unlike Nick Foles. Sigh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ND%20Conference%20ChampionshipFinalScores_zpsshxoygnx.jpg

2017%20Raffle%20Romp%20Field_zpsq3gddtjx.jpg

HS_Week16_zpsvnkvxn6n.jpg

Week 16 Hot Streak wrap: A big finish awaits as rookie Hide & Zeke pulls within four winners after snaring TEN winners including the Black Cats last minute goal-line score against the Buccs (22-19) and the Rams defensive gritty finish after coming from behind in the last quarter to clinch their first Divisional title since 2003, in a 27-23 win over the Titans. Two time AE major title champ, Island Bomber also needed Cam Newton to butter up on a fumbled snap to score from the 2 to clinch his third winner of eight for the week as ten contenders remain in the hunt for the Hot Streak title. Amongst the contenders are CR #1 & #2, Bloods33 & Oscarman, Jet Engine duo, McGarnacle & SimonOz, the fallen Conference Champioship finalist -Jatz and rookie Mountain Dew who overlooked taking any picks in Week 16, meaning he’ll need to be close to perfect in Week 17. Redskins fan, Swannies, is amongst the chances with seven winners this week but didn’t dare touch his beloved ‘Skins who funnily enough snuffed his streak at 16 earlier in the season with an upset result over the Rams. The Jaguars upset 44-33 loss to the Niners on the road burned many LIVE streaks including pending leader, Crowman23 at 19.​

Last edited:
Alas no banners for me this season... Congrats to all for a great AE year, best of luck to everyone chasing moolah next week! Well deserved ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back