AE AE17 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm completely confused with DZE this week with all the no shows and that.
will put up official scores after today after consultation with Woodson on who's I and out.

MNFwk6_zpsdn2umh4s.jpg

Last edited:
No payment required. I'll get in touch with both guys (not that I expect a response as they're playing the MUTE card)..

Boom - get me in - PM me with the required details

And with huge candy play by O' Henry... I guess the reaction from PHX and Starlin Castro amongst others who needed the Titans to get over the line.. this would be their Tuesday afternoon happy ending moment.

tenor.gif

3XKO UPDATE WEEK 6

*looks at my watch*... hmmm, only week 6.... in 2008 when Cassius Clay won outright, it was Week 9 when it come down to Arakaan, Camsmith and Cassius Clay. Funnily enough, it was the Broncos who lost at Mile High against Miami back in 2008 that bundled Camsmith out.

So with another 14 strikes in week 6 meaning another 14 casualties this week it leaves us with 3 people standing.

Congrats to Knackers, PHX and Starlin Castro who have managed to survive the carnage all around to make it to week 7. Can they get past week 9 which as mentioned above is the earliest this competition has finished.

Good luck guys

3XKO CarnageWk6_zpsrshlcikl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some Next Duel notes:

Undefeated through 6 weeks!
Bloods_33
Starlin Castro (Does have 1 Tie though)

Winless through 6 week:
Bucketss
Paultheokay

Picked up their first win in week 6:
RedBullJunkie
Papajuggs (Did have 1 Tie previously)

Suffered their first loss in week 6:
prawnographer
Striker475
aussiedude (Did have 1 Tie previously)

Woodson FYI. My total CR score shows 34 and a tie in ND but it doesn't include the 8 away teams points. Should be 53CR.

I already advised JeffDunne via email whilst updating your projected total. You definitely claimed the WIN. I also shot an email to Rashmanadon before the late games were complete. Please pitch your full round of picks, you can always change them before kick off if you want.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back