AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Trust me to do well when there's nothing left to play for. Oh well, at least I dragged myself off the bottom a bit. Congrats to all the winners.

Congrats to all prize winners in what was a diabolical tipping season. ( well for me anyway :drunk: )

:D

Massive thanks to all who helped put it together JeffDunne Woodson balmainforever Broken peterbuch74 and apologies if i missed anyone but great work guys on updating comps etc throughout the season.

Lets see what next season brings in regards to this comp but gee we have had a great run over the years and good luck to everyone left with teams playing in the Post Season.

With fantasy and AE finished i may catch you guys next season in these threads and hope everyone had a great Xmas and will have a happy new years party tonight!

Stay safe everyone and all the best to everyone and their families. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Chism.

Beautiful sentiment Chism, I can't say it any better than that (including, sadly, the bit about it being a diabolical tipping season :'( )

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks so much to our legendary AE overlords in Woodson & JeffDunne , and to everyone else that runs individual games.

I hope we're back again next season, but if not AE has been a wonderful ride in the 4(?) seasons that I've played.

Happy new year everyone, I hope you're having a better night than me, who is stuck at home with an overly anxious dog who flips out at fireworks.

Agree with the above sentiments. Big thanks to all the organizers for their time and efforts. It’s much appreciated. Hope this continues on next season.

Happy New Year to all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back