AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've faced 4 of the current CR top 7 in ND so far :'(

That is my excuse. I'm totally ignoring the fact that I stink this season.

Yeah my SOS is absurd as well. Every week I look at the little number next to my opponent and its single digits.

my luck is s**t this year. and to make it worse, when im watching games im cheering for teams i picked against but i forgot to change my picks over the weekend again.

Yeah my SOS is absurd as well. Every week I look at the little number next to my opponent and its single digits.

Except when you play me.

AE18MNF5A_zpsg9zqvmkf.jpg

MNF5B_zpsksp675sn.jpg

MNF5C_zps1ewbrwgm.jpg

my luck is s**t this year. and to make it worse, when im watching games im cheering for teams i picked against but i forgot to change my picks over the weekend again.

Well, ya dodging the DZE bullet today so be happy about that!!

CR18_Wk5Leaderboard_zpsaqx8nmpv.jpg

AE18_HRSQwk5_zpslwkilwwq.jpg

Note: Score Average in week 5 was 81.76. Moo scored 105 - eq7th best this season.

Position #2 is cursed. Sucked in, in advance.

Interesting you say that.. In 2012.. last time Moo got this high (aside the methane he absorbs) NINE consecutive weeks at #2..(weeks 3-11) just couldn't reel in the runaway train of ac83 who brained it from the get-go. Moo faded late in the season to finish 13th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting you say that.. In 2012.. last time Moo got this high (aside the methane he absorbs) NINE consecutive weeks at #2..(weeks 3-11) just couldn't reel in the runaway train of ac83 who brained it from the get-go. Moo faded late in the season to finish 13th.

Last time I got this high.. .isn't #1 higher?

CRSinkersWk5_zpsmikg1r4c.jpg

Matt897 got schooled by Starlin Castro this week but it doesn't help him missing out on TNF pick which is stinging him because Starlin has claimed the Jason Witten Division Powerplay to be atop the division. Marklar33 was pansed by Eq60th Camsmith so I don't know what more embarrassing than being on this list. Swan Dive for Swannies Is he guzzling on his own bathwater after last two weeks?? Burningleviathan seems to have a thing for this bird... that's what, third appearance already?? Don't tell his mrs.. she'll get jealous. Broken is a 'Skins fan like Swannies... Redskin fans scalped in the same week, how about that, eh? Burningleviathan (41st) and Jayzah (30th) opened the season flying on the CR Leaderboard.

BouysClubwk5_zpssofw6gtv.jpg

Some ********* at the top of the list finally decided to get his act together this week. Galactic not only leads the Marvin Harrison division in ND now but he is also closing in on the top 10 on the CR leaderboard, currently sitting in twelfth place.

Kadog, Riggo and Demonic put together nice weeks. Meanwhile "former beast mode" himself, Tcol, makes his move, not only to the top but to try and claim back the ND all time winningest playoff crown from current "beast mode" Superfreak.. (super: 13 ND playoff wins, 3 championships.. tcol: 12 ND playoff wins, 1 championship)... btw Tcol, when will i be expecting the cheque in the mail for beating Superfreak in ND last week?

Last time I got this high.. .isn't #1 higher?

As I said, 'the last time you got this high'... yes, you've been CROWNED KING OF THE AE HILL back in 2010. Haven't been anywhere near the mark since 2012.

Last edited:
As I said, 'the last time you got this high'... yes, you've been CROWNED KING OF THE AE HILL back in 2010. Haven't been anywhere near the mark since 2012.

Im like a cicada ...I'm on a 8 year cycle

Excuse my ignorance but which comp is this for?? Drawing a blank

This isn’t a comp perse’ but more a heads up of who progressed the most in that particular week.

Been flat out today so I’ll make this brief.
There was was error in the Week 5 schedule on the AE website. JD was notified about yesterday morning. PB74 has been informed and calculated the W/L detail accordingly.

It was regards the Marty Schottenheimer Conference.
As some may be aware, I post the weekly schedule (post #260)
along with the Popcorn Pearler match ups of the week.

The error was two match ups: Moo vs Oscarman and Dark Knight vs Aussiedude.

Moo (3-2) won his match up vs DarkKnight 105-86, whilst Oscarman (4-1) claimed the a 91-68 victory over Aussiedude.
As Dark Knight has been denied a victory, I will offer him the single DZE mulligan meaning that everyone will need to watch their score each week as he will be SAFE on the first occasion if his score dips in the lowest five and the sixth score shall be deemed DZ Eliminated.

It’s the first time this has occurred as JD was in a rush to input the detail in I sent him and he just read it incorrectly.

Last edited:
Been flat out today so I’ll make this brief.
There was was error in the Week 5 schedule on the AE website. JD was notified about yesterday morning. PB74 has been informed and calculated the W/L detail accordingly.

It was regards the Marty Schottenheimer Conference.
As some may be aware, I post the weekly schedule (post #260)
along with the Popcorn Pearler match ups of the week.

The error was two match ups: Moo vs Oscarman and Dark Knight vs Aussiedude.

Moo (3-2) won his match up vs DarkKnight 105-86, whilst Oscarman (4-1) claimed the a 91-68 victory over Aussiedude.
As Dark Knight has been denied a victory, I will offer him the single DZE mulligan meaning that everyone will need to watch their score each week as he will be SAFE on the first occasion if his score dips in the lowest five and the sixth score shall be deemed DZ Eliminated.

It’s the first time this has occurred as JD was in a rush to input the detail in I sent him and he just read it incorrectly.
Question. How long does this mulligan last for? If he’s still alive going into the second last week and hasn’t been in the bottom 5, is he going to have the mulligan then to automatically be in the final 6??

HOT STREAK UPDATE

9JqNPCa.jpg

Last weeks leaderboard would have been feeling quite confident following TNF, the Patriots moved some of them closer to the magical streak of 10 - in fact the Patriots helped boost all but 14 streaks.
Next game up was the Titans-Bills game and there always seems to be something screwy when these two franchises meet. The Bills upset over the Titans snuffed out 21 active streaks, including GG.exe whose streak ended at 9.
The savvier tipsters, who avoided the Titans-Bills game benefited greatly and this weeks leader board is full of streakers who didn't nibble at that game. Chism went from 6 to the largest active streak of
9 via wins to the Pats, Graham Gano and the Chargers. Joining him is Oscarman who also went from 6 to 9, but chose the Rams squeaker instead of the Chargers.
simonoz added 4 (Pats, Panthers, Chargers, Rams) to also join the head of the chasing pack on 9 and A11dAtP0w3R went number 1 with a bullet rocketing from 2 to 9 - to be within one correct tip of joining the overall lead with pedge7.
Close behind that quartet sitting at the head of the pack is another quartet sitting on 8, including pedge7 who has a chance to make sure any challenge to his current lead is short lived.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back