AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wk6WalkOffsSNF_zpsvzfa3ut5.jpg

My bad on the previous SNF meme: Bloods33 hasn't officially won yet but I get the hunch that PB74 isn't a fool to blow double digit pts on a QB2 turnover merchant against A-Rod (even if he is hopping on one toe).

With the fuey vs BornAgainIdiot match up, still await verification from JeffDunne. Emailed him earlier today. Hold all tickets!!

Just got notification just now that Billiever is very unlikely to be tempted to try for HRSQ.

Bloody Bears screw me.

Flipped to them at 3am when Tannehil was a confirmed out and upped them in CR after being on the Fins all week and went back to sleep to get up for work at 6am...

Next minute OT and missed FGs ensure I get totally bent over by these guys.

OT games this year so far I reckon I am under 25% in having them go my way. :(

Just another week in the NFL though I suppose!

I'll be out of 3XKO in about 35 to 40 minutes. Hot Streak will be 0 too.
no faith in your own tipping abilities or Aaron????

Hoping the Niners upsetted the Pack to to be well in charge of hot streak and it nearly paid off when I avoided this game for that exact reason!

Damn so close.

Hoping the Niners upsetted the Pack to to be well in charge of hot streak and it nearly paid off when I avoided this game for that exact reason!

Damn so close.
pffff... Never in doubt! ;)

pffff... Never in doubt! ;)
That Illegal contact Flag on the Buckner sack had me swearing out loud watching the final 2mins on the Foxtel App at work from my phone.

What a crock of s**t and the NFL is ****ed with this flag happy circus they are running. Matthews also sacks Berthard on a crucial 3rd down with full body weight like many others have including himself have been flagged for and nothing......

McCarthy must be the new Clarkson of the NFL and having lattes with Goodell and the officials as they have always found it impossible to have the Packers lose at home.

That Illegal contact Flag on the Buckner sack had me swearing out loud watching the final 2mins on the Foxtel App at work from my phone.

What a crock of s**t and the NFL is ****** with this flag happy circus they are running. Matthews also sacks Berthard on a crucial 3rd down with full body weight like many others have including himself have been flagged for and nothing......

McCarthy must be the new Clarkson of the NFL and having lattes with Goodell and the officials as they have always found it impossible to have the Packers lose at home.

The flag was on Sherman downfield vs Adams not Buckner. Was soft though.

Hey, Peterman saved both our streaks in Houston. Cant have them all. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok cheers dude!

As I said I watching on the phone and the refs love those flags at Lambeau when poor whittle Aaron and the Pack are struggling.

No surprise really though.

#hometownbias #nothingtoseehere #sipthecoolade #Lambeauflags

CR18_Wk6Leaderboard_zpsniairdgb.jpg

AE18_HRSQwk6_zps0sclxaqt.jpg

Edit: UPDATE DECISION: Due to the lack of inconclusive evidence of BornAgainIdiot's claim of submitting (early) picks, his defaulted score of 75 (22 default points & 53 earned) will stand.

Last edited:

Sherman nominates single coverage on Adams and then holds on like a mofo....equivalent to me taking the 19 year old guard in C grade basketball and yelling switch as he drives past me.

Edit: good luck to those fighting out for 2nd & 3rd place in the confidence rankings too.

Last edited:
Bloody Bears screw me.

Flipped to them at 3am when Tannehil was a confirmed out and upped them in CR after being on the Fins all week and went back to sleep to get up for work at 6am...

Next minute OT and missed FGs ensure I get totally bent over by these guys.

OT games this year so far I reckon I am under 25% in having them go my way. :(

Just another week in the NFL though I suppose!

We all know what you were doing at that time in the morning. Watching the damn snooker.

HOT STREAK UPDATE

WtCus7C.jpg

The Hot Streak board was looking the happiest it has been all season. Correct ticks were in abundance. From the leading 25 streaks coming in to this week we only saw 6 red X's in total. Among those casualties :
- swannies who managed to move to 9 before the Dolphins overtime win snuffed out their streak - with the Colts loss sinking another boot into Swannies woes.
- balmainforever moved up to 7 before the Fins got to him too. The Fins also collected darkknight who bombed out on 5.
- pedge7 was keeping pace, moving from 8 to 10 before the Jags stinker ended his chance to reclaim the lead.
- arakaan added 3 to move to 8, but the Jags saw that he went no further.

Happier faces however belonged to Chism and A11dAtP0w3R who took the lead in this competition with wins to the Texans and Vikings. A11dAtP0w3R used the primetime antics of the Packers to move in to the outright lead with 12 with chism one back on 11.
Also reaching 11 were Oscarman and simonoz (who both added 2) JeffDunne (3) and Hide & Zeke who nabbed five from five this week.

Last edited:
Next Duel standings at the completion of Week 6*

2r61lip.jpg

25pgw37.jpg

* to be confirmed by Woodson. BornAgainIdiot's score to be ratified, still claims the ND win, but CR score and subsequent CR Standings to be confirmed, at the moment based on BAI's "defaulted" score.

3XKO UPDATE - WEEK 6

Week 6 saw the untimely demise of GG who fell short on the Jags. It has been a slow couple of weeks in terms of eliminations so not a lot to report on. As the image shows it was redemption round for Mason Crosby and his kicking that saved this round for 7 of our tippers. There are now only 14 people left and after 6 rounds a few are probably finding it a little harder in terms of being able to only pick the same winner or loser 3 times. With an upset win or loss just around the corner and all remaining 14 people on 2 strikes we might soon be down to a final 10. Well done to those who have so far weaved their way through the carnage.

nz.jpg

BouysClubWk6_zpsvnhqav46.jpg

Week 6 Bouys Club Report: An all Americana representation on the Bouys club this week with American Crow from the Buckeye state moving up into the Top 40 for the first time since finishing 32nd last season. South American born Bloods33 claims his third listing to surge Top 5. Kudos to four the 5 CR cellar dwellers last week for scoring enough to clinch victories in ND.

CRSinkersWk6_zpsrskkbxya.jpg

Two of the HRSQers make the list along with the the overdue GG.exe who has had, is actually still having a dream run so far (STILL TOP 20!!) A11dAtP0w3R compensated his CR low scoring week with the HOT STREAK outright lead but those Cheese graters almost made him bleed!!

As Week #1 Leader JME continues to plunge outta sight mind, outta sight, other season openers have fared a lot worse so take heart JME.
In this decade alone, there has been just three leaders from week 1 who have hung tough after Week 6.
2018 : JME - Eq45th / 471
2017 : Swannies - 51st / 418
2016 : Oscarman - eq23rd / 464
2015 : larkis - eq65th / 462
2014 : JeffDunne - 3rd / 531
2013 : Matt897 - 5th / 558
2012 : AC83 - 1st / 516
2011 : Cassius Clay - 45th / 502

ND7BowlenConfPP_zpsovp44mz5.jpg

NEXT DUEL SCHEDULE WEEK 7
PAT BOWLEN CONFERENCE

Divisional Dogfights (4)
Bloods33 (3-3) vs TheRedGoldMine (0-6)

RiggoDiesel44 (3-3) vs Rashmanadon (1-5)

Swannies (4-2) vs BabyGotDak (3-3)

TCol (3-3) vs Osmodiar (2-4)

Conference Clouts (12)

Arakaan (3-3) vs BeinPurplenGreen (0-6)

Billiever (3-2-1) vs Raskolnikov (2-4)

BornAgainIdiot (6-0) vs Bipolarbear (3-3)

Burningleviathan (4-2) vs Marcuz (2-4)

Fuey (2-4) vs McGarnacle (2-4)

Hide&Zeke (3-3) vs BigRedMachine (1-4-1)
IslandBomber (5-1) vs Chism (4-2)

Jatz (4-2) vs Galactic (3-3)

Jayzah (3-3) v WADW (3-3)

ShinyOnTop (5-1) vs Knackers (2-4)

Statsman74 (5-1) vs Gridiron Warrior (3-3)

TGBB (5-1) vs PeterBuch74 (3-3)

ND7MSchottenheimerConfPP_zpsi9mqpmgj.jpg

MARTY SCHOTTENHEIMER CONFERENCE
Divisional Dogfights (6)
A11datpow03r (3-3) vs Nobbyiscool (2-4)
BeLikeMike (5-1) vs 11sjw (2-4)

Bgt2110 (3-3) vs Camsmith (3-3)
GG.exe (3-3) vs Demonic Ascent (2-4)
JeffDunne (4-2) vs PHX (4-2)
SimonOz (3-3) vs Marklar33 (3-3)

Conference Clouts (10)
Crowman23 (4-2) vs Matt897 (4-2)

Danielz23 (3-3) vs Aussiedude (2-4)
JME (2-4) vs DarkKnight (1-5)
Moo (4-2) vs Balmainforever (3-3)
Oscarman (4-2) vs Kadog (2-4)

Pedge7 (6-0) vs Starlin Castro (5-1)
sblack (3-3) vs Woodson (3-3)
Showbag (3-3) vs Broken (2-4)
Superfreak (3-3) vs AmericanCrow (3-3)
Tomatosauceling (2-4) vs PowerRanger (1-5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back