AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

But I still am

Ignore me then...I’m just another bloke who doesn’t understand the rules. Thought the whole point was you had greatest streak until the end.

Ignore me then...I’m just another bloke who doesn’t understand the rules. Thought the whole point was you had greatest streak until the end.

Hope not! Haha

I thought it was longest streak through the season - I guess I'll find out soon enough

Btw * you Denver who loses to the 9ers?

NDR1%20Pat%20Bowlen%20Late_zpsaobwlcfu.jpg

NDR1_MartySchottenheimer_zpsh91h3aqg.jpg

Bears somewhat save me in what should of been a walk off play off win ( prior to Monday night football )had Miami not pulled off a 100-1 type last minute play and gee did that result screw me in what was a 10pt CR difference.

All up to wce_all_da_way now to manage to tip differently to me and get it correct in Monday night football to secure the win.

I am sure i am not the only one that the Dolphins royally screwed this week with that play from the clouds and gee they never seem to work in my favor when i need them those last second heroics. o_O :mad:

Typical crazy week in the NFL though! :drunk:

Last edited:
ND%20R1_PatBowlenSNFUpdate_zpsa4gle14i.jpg

TCol, Marcuz (TB incl), Chism and Swannies control the momentum in their match ups.

ND18R1%20MartyShottenheimer_SNF_zpsbcrc53hh.jpg

First of the WALK-OFF SNF Winners is CR#1 Showbag and the 2017 3XKO Champ, PHX.
No faith in his beloved Browns has come to bite AmericanCrow in the backside.
Danielz23 was STUNG by the Pats and Texans loses that chewed out 30pts.

Pedge7 and BelikeMike control the momentum on MNF.

Last edited:
Looks like another ND playoff loss on the way, on top of getting further away from CR#1. Need to hope be_like_mike drops the game tomorrow. After the mayhem of today I can only hope.

I am sure i am not the only one that the Dolphins royally screwed this week with that play from the clouds and gee they never seem to work in my favor when i need them those last second heroics. o_O :mad:

Typical crazy week in the NFL though! :drunk:

The ‘Miami Miracle’ cost me a 3XO title ($350) :mad:

3XKO%20Showdown%20VIII_SNF_update_zpsc90u9yqc.jpg

With the LA Rams dropping their SNF road game to da Bears, Kadog has a FREE HIT for MNF.
-The NE debacle
-Pittsburgh shitting the bed allowing a 4th & goal TD to the FN RAIDERS!!! ...AND the kicker slipping whilst attempting a game tying FG. What dafaq!

The Gods are trolling.

I GUARANTEE the Vikings win tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ‘Miami Miracle’ cost me a 3XO title ($350) :mad:
Not yet they haven’t!

You have a free hit on the Seahawks mate!

Cheers mate

Yep well done mate and gee there were some wrecking balls this season you managed to avoid and good stuff. :thumbsu:

Only the best win 3XKO. ;)

I keep sneaking into DZE. Seems like consistently being the 2nd slowest buffalo is good enough to survive in this jungle!

HOT STREAK UPDATE

gVELDLf.jpg

Coming in to this week the big Hot Streak question was : How will Demonic Ascent manage his large buffer?

He avoided the Thursday night game, but Moo found the Hot Streak tab this week and successfully nailed the Titans pick to move to 10. PHX with his new found understanding of the comp and jayzah also inched closer moving to 7 courtesy of the Titans.

Demonic Ascent avoided the Jets-Bills game, but his nearest competitor - Oscarman - took a bite on the Bills and bit the dust on 13, with jayzah also falling foul among many, many others this week.

Demonic Ascent, and the leaders, avoided many of the earlier games - especially the Miami [insert kitschy name] game - and PHX moved to 8 with the Packers victory.

The game that tempted Demonic Ascent was the 6-6 Broncos with a 3 game winning streak at the 2-10 49ers with a 3 game losing streak. He wasn't alone as 32 tipsters added the Broncos to their Hot Streak.
The lethal Mullens to Kittle combo put the sword to those tipsters, ending the run of Demonic Ascent at a competition leading 27 and PHX also.

Moo avoided the Broncos game, but felt another matchup against a 2-10 team would be right. However, the 2-10 Raiders upset his Steelers and his streak ended on 10, taking out many other streaks in the process. The Bears win was another game that poured cold water over a lot of streaks.

At the end of an upset laden week and with a lot of carnage on the Hot Streak board we're left with this.

COMPETITION LEADER : Demonic Ascent 27

BEST ACTIVE STREAK : Marklar_33 and fuey on 5 (both did not add any games this week)

DEFICIT FROM BEST ACTIVE STREAK TO COMPETITION LEAD : 22

GAMES REMAINING : 48

PERCENTAGE OF TIPSTERS WHO CAN STILL MATHEMATICALLY WIN HOT STREAK : 100%

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back