AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Clinched!

When do I get paid? :D

Thanks Broken for managing Hot Streak this season, Woodson for managing the comp and JeffDunne for the work you put in. And anyone else I've missed. Best tipping comp going round, I hope it goes round again next year I need to defend my Hot Streak title. ;)

CR18_Wk16Leaderboard_zpsjjtzoter.jpg

AE18_HRSQwk16_zpst6sxdegs.jpg

Just a question on HRS. Why did BabyGotDak qualify? He was two points less than me.

Just a question on HRS. Why did BabyGotDak qualify? He was two points less than me.

Ravens were the road team. Missing two games. Got the allocated 2CR.

Massive thanks to all the organisers this year, especially Woodson. As much as there are whispers this will not continue in future, I hope a scaled-down, less management intensive version of the competitions can still exist and that is enough to bring the organisers back again.

Massive thanks to all the organisers this year, especially Woodson. As much as there are whispers this will not continue in future, I hope a scaled-down, less management intensive version of the competitions can still exist and that is enough to bring the organisers back again.
If Woodson feels swamped down by having to constantly create weekly graphics etc, which is fun to have, but is taking up too much of his time....it's totally ok to not bother with that. It's fun, but not necessary. More important is having the site and comps there, and we can just chat among ourselves here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By my count, I just squeeze in 1495 to Oscarman 1494. Titans win, status quo. I did hedge a Titans win for a better result.

I was clearly awake too early this morning.

Congrats to all prize winners in what was a diabolical tipping season. ( well for me anyway :drunk: )

:D

Massive thanks to all who helped put it together JeffDunne Woodson balmainforever Broken peterbuch74 and apologies if i missed anyone but great work guys on updating comps etc throughout the season.

Lets see what next season brings in regards to this comp but gee we have had a great run over the years and good luck to everyone left with teams playing in the Post Season.

With fantasy and AE finished i may catch you guys next season in these threads and hope everyone had a great Xmas and will have a happy new years party tonight!

Stay safe everyone and all the best to everyone and their families. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Chism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back