AE AE18 Launch & Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sticking with my time-honoured tradition of no more than 1 point on the Thursday night game. Think the Falcons may get up here, though I've tipped the Eagles.

TNF1consensus_Atl_Phil_zpsu8wmsm3l.jpg

Last edited:
How can you see who picked what?

Scoreboard not working at all for me.

REASON WHY:

Unfortunately the live scoring won't be working today. The NFL have changed the format of their feed and unfortunately I haven't had time to fix it yet. It will be in place before the Sunday games kickoff but we'll have to live without it today.

TNFWk1_zpsixrrcptx.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 down already in 3xo. * me.

What an opening week so far and Rodgers saves a few lives in 3XKO after being down by 20pts and on 1 leg with a half to go. :eek: :fire:

Steelers burn a heap and i knew this game was gunna be dangerous and i had Steelers at 1CR mainly because of the weather.

Fitzpatrick has a career day as the Bucs play their SB in Week 1 burning many more 3XKO lives, week 2 does not get much easier folks after tomorrows games so buckle up again. :thumbsu:

Despite having 9CR on GB myself i think them losing was def a win for me with others having plenty higher CR and Ko's involved on them

Should have kept Kizer out there for the second half IMO.

what_year_is_it.jpg

Fitzpatrick leads a TB offense to 48 points vs the Saints, i dont even.... is there time machine around? We must somewhere between the years 2012 to 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back