AEW All Out (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

So was that Hardy situation booked that way, or was there genuine concern that he couldn't continue there for a couple of minutes?

Either way, it was a huge mess... especially when he supposedly had his AEW career on the line.

So was that Hardy situation booked that way, or was there genuine concern that he couldn't continue there for a couple of minutes?

Either way, it was a huge mess... especially when he supposedly had his AEW career on the line.
It looked like Matt was legit hurt and some on-the-fly booking was done to try and salvage the match.

Yep, I think he was ruled out but then insisted it go on (because of the retirement stipulation) - hence why they just went straight into the arena and to the finish.

Horrendously stupid decision - it's wrestling, you can always find a way out of a retirement.

The women are putting on a really good match but it's hard to get the show going again after that horror show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From watching that Mimosa match, you wouldnt know what Cassidy's gimmick is.

I'm unsure if that's a good or bad thing. I think there's probably a better balance he could find, but that may be a little harsh come PPV payoff match time.

Ill forgive this entire PPV if MJF wins

WE DESERVE BETTER
02347d57c165273f27311dbefd5e1db9.gif

:D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back