AEW All Out (2020 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think MJF was ever winning the title once Archer won the battle royal.

Dunno about you folks, but that show just felt long... & I missed the opener & the tag title match!

A lot of AEW fans love it as Dynamite apparently just flies by. That PPV definitely did NOT fly by.

Loved the finish of the main event.

Turned into a decent show after being in a dire way four matches in. Probably their worst PPV to date, but I didn't hate it, and I guess impressive to turn things around from when I was honestly considering stopping it for a while earlier on there.

Probably AEW worst ppv in their history.

So many botches.
Don’t see the point of having a match in a dental office and not have Britt Baker win.
Young Bucks v Jurassic Express was good but didn’t do anything because it had no build. Match doesn’t mean anything.

Battle Royale just very sloppy and affected by a badly botched spot when their featured surprise wrestler as the joker slipped. I’m not even sure that Archer is the right winner. Don’t get wrong Archer v Mox will be good but Archer has been horribly misused by AEW for months. I was hoping a returning PAC would win.

Matt Hardy v Sammy was a disaster. Can’t believe they let that match continue. Makes AEW look really bad. I know the stipulation painted them in a corner, but you could easily find ways to get Hardy back on TV (after a month or so), that baits Sammy to a career reinstatement match.

Women’s title match was good but obviously affected by the botch in the presiding match. Crowd was not in to it.

8 man tag was another filler match but did nothing just to setup up a future TNT title match with Dustin Rhiades v Brodie Lee. They should of done this s**t on dynamic, and not wasted a PPV match on this.

Tag team title match was good and I don’t mind FTR winning the title. They could of booked it better, by having the Young Bucks cost Hangman the title. The Kenny heel turn tease after the match was weird.

Jericho v Orange Cassidy was fine. I had a feeling Jericho would lose given he came up with the match.

MJF v Mox was match of the night and again, I think it could of been booked better. I would of given MJF his win, but extend the feud which leads to another match whereby the paradigm shift is allowed. I think MJF would be a better champ at the moment as a chickenshit heel hiding behind Wardlow.

Steaming pile of s**t is putting it nicely.

Was hoping AEW would make WWE lift its game but it’s just as horrible. Hardy is cooked there’s a reason why he wasn’t getting much use at WWE.

Steaming pile of sh*t is putting it nicely.

Was hoping AEW would make WWE lift its game but it’s just as horrible. Hardy is cooked there’s a reason why he wasn’t getting much use at WWE.
I was excited when it was announced but it hasnt come close to my expectations of what it was going to be.

They have had some good moments and bad moments and the reality is the show is just average.

I was excited when it was announced but it hasnt come close to my expectations of what it was going to be... They have had some good moments and bad moments and the reality is the show is just average.

The thing is, WCW wasn't exactly great for most of the 1st half of the 90s. Hell, neither was WWF.

In both cases, it basically took 1 idea/storyline (nWo and Austin vs McMahon) for it all to change.

Easier said than done, but if they can land on that 1 big idea/storyline, then they're off to the races.

The Sammy G vs Hardy feud was just a train wreck from start to finish.

The feud started then hits pause, Sammy has to take time away for his Sasha comments from years ago

Sammy throws a steel chair at Matts face busting it open

They had no time for their Tables match, was rushed and felt underwhelming.

Todays scary as f*k moment watching Matts head bounce off concrete.

I was excited when it was announced but it hasnt come close to my expectations of what it was going to be.

They have had some good moments and bad moments and the reality is the show is just average.

Two average to poor shows in a row and now the whole company is just average?

Unfortunately people have very short memories and the attention span of sparrows

If this is the worst of AEW, then it's a pretty good low base! Whilst it wasn't great it still had four above average matches IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing i didn't like either was the Darby Allin spot with the body bag and thumb tacks.
I know they like to push the boundaries but some of these guys need to be held back a tad for their own safety. It's a fine line.
Darby has got a huge career ahead of him but the guy is going to have a short career.

Torrent was taking forever so watched a review instead. Sounds like it was almost a bad PPV. Given AEW only do 4 a year, how much planning are they putting in? Surely they're not taking the WWE approach of making decisions on the day.

Torrent was taking forever so watched a review instead. Sounds like it was almost a bad PPV. Given AEW only do 4 a year, how much planning are they putting in? Surely they're not taking the WWE approach of making decisions on the day.

It was good but the 2 botches really stuck out especially Hardy’s. The title matches are definitely worth watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back