AEW All Out 2021 - NOW Arena Chicago - September 6th 10:00 am (local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Yep that was great, hated the wank fest at the end though. Always hate the token hand shake - respect stuff but yeah Punk moved okay Darby carried a fair chunk of it but good return for sure.

Punk is doing the whole humble thing as he's only just come back, and let's be real.. he truly didn't know if he could still go or not.

Now that he knows he still has it, we're just that much closer to the arrogant CM Punk that everybody wants! Best in the world baybay!

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Has been an enjoyable show but a 50 year old Jericho beats the most entertaining young star on the roster, " Big Show" wins a squash that no body wanted to see and a 40 year old returning from a 7 year break wins against the companies biggest up and coming babyface star on their biggest show so far.

Last edited:

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
On a serious note though what a week for wrestling... Punks return, Bryan AEW debut ? A really good PPV here, Balor vs Reigns, Rollins vs Cesaro, Brock back at the Garden, Taker back at the Garden, Edge vs Rollins, Andrade vs Pac coming on Dynamite and its not my cup of tea but Suzuki vs Mox upcoming on Dynamite.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
It was the break match.

The crowd are cooked now! They are so flat is it the Big Show putting them to sleep? Stuffed after the Punk match or is it because they all know Kenny is retaining and they are just waiting for DB to appear but could it be Adam Cole or Hangman instead?

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
On a serious note though what a week for wrestling... Punks return, Bryan AEW debut ? A really good PPV here, Balor vs Reigns, Rollins vs Cesaro, Brock back at the Garden, Taker back at the Garden, Edge vs Rollins, Andrade vs Pac coming on Dynamite and its not my cup of tea but Suzuki vs Mox upcoming on Dynamite.

A legit Wrestling company other than the WWE in the US was the best thing that could of happened.

Wrestler's have options, WWE now know they need to up their game, and the fans will hopefully reap the rewards.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
A legit Wrestling company other than the WWE in the US was the best thing that could of happened.

Wrestler's have options, WWE now know they need to up their game, and the fans will hopefully reap the rewards.

Won't happen until Vince dies in terms of letting the WWE guy's have more freedom with the promos and get back to better stories inside the ring but at the very least with Punk and Bryan going to AEW they better realise they need to up the game a bit in the ring.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
tumblr_inline_p6twibAHzn1rxi8w1_400.gifv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall a really great show.
Adam Cole comes back from the dead to rejoin The Elite, Bryan Danielson makes his debut (though I wish his music was The Final Countdown or a more clean Flight of the Valkyries), CM Punk's return match, one hell of a cage tag match.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Yeah it's taken me a while. Punk got me interested. That show got me hooked.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I am also now #AllElite lads.

What a show.

The majority of the PPV is what we haven't had for a long time. It was a throwback to those moments you got in the attitude era. As I said earlier what a week for the wrestling world. Smackdown in the Garden was already being loaded but Vince and Co are fools if they finally don't take note of what is happening around them.

Apr 27, 2003
Kensington Gardens
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
B'ham CityFC Adelaide United FC
I got back into Wrestling through AEW last year when I bought All Out and have been hooked on AEW ever since. To see what has happened over the last few weeks culminating into today's incredible show in just over 12 months is incredible. AEW is the best wrestling promotion in the world right now. I tried getting back into WWE but their current product is nowhere near as good as what AEW is putting out. I haven't enjoyed a PPV that much since the original ECW One Night Stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back