AEW Double or Nothing 2, Sunday May 24th, 10am AEST

Jon Moxley (c) vs. Mr Brodie Lee (AEW World Championship)
Cody vs. Lance Archer (TNT Championship)
Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida (AEW Women's Championship, No DQ, No Countout)
Matt Hardy & The Elite vs. The Inner Circle (Stadium Stampede match)
MJF vs. Jungle Boy
Penelope Ford vs. Kris Statlander
Shawn Spears
vs Dustin Rhodes
Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. ???
Private Party vs. Best Friends (no1 contender to the AEW Tag Team Championship, Buy-in preshow)

Interesting picks....

My thoughts are:

Cody vs. Lance Archer (TNT Championship) ---- I think that Lance Archer will win to continue the 'Fallen Cody, good but not good enough' story.
Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida (AEW Women's Championship, No DQ, No Countout) - I hope Shida is given the win in tribute to Hana Kimura
MJF vs. Jungle Boy - MJF should get another big win to keep building as the 'next' main event heel of AEW
Shawn Spears
vs Dustin Rhodes
Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. ???
Private Party vs. Best Friends (no1 contender to the AEW Tag Team Championship, Buy-in preshow) - Best friends deserve the win after being workhorses during the 'mega tapings'

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting picks....

My thoughts are:

Cody vs. Lance Archer (TNT Championship) ---- I think that Lance Archer will win to continue the 'Fallen Cody, good but not good enough' story.
Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida (AEW Women's Championship, No DQ, No Countout) - I hope Shida is given the win in tribute to Hana Kimura
MJF vs. Jungle Boy - MJF should get another big win to keep building as the 'next' main event heel of AEW
Shawn Spears
vs Dustin Rhodes
Private Party vs. Best Friends (no1 contender to the AEW Tag Team Championship, Buy-in preshow) - Best friends deserve the win after being workhorses during the 'mega tapings'

Good call Cody v Archer, can see it going either way TBH. Cody loses turns heel and maybe feuds with Darby?
I went with the Cody win, staying face and continuing his MJF feud/retribution.

I cant see Shida winning the title in front of no crowd, plus feel like the no DQ is in there to protect her with the loss and she will win it down the track.

Im so out of whack with the timings for AEW TV used to start at 12 now its at 10

I have no idea what time the actual show starts tomorrow PPV's used to start at like 11 so the show must start at like 9?

main show starts at 10am AEST; Buy-In on YouTube starts at 8:50am AEST, but on FITE at 9:30am.

an hour long pre show with only one match? must be a lot of catchup packages involved

Thanks Cleavy

they usually show the "Countdown to..." prior so that eats up 30 min or so. the 2nd block of 30 mins is the pre-show match and probably some interviews and video packages (plus they're going to talk with Britt Baker about her injury). can't be any worse than the WWE Kick-off shows.

Back