AEW Revolution - Monday March 7th 11am AEST Orlando, FL. Addition Fi Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS

Final card.

Is this the most stacked an AEW card has been?

PPV

Men’s World Title Match.
Hangman Adam Page (C) vs Adam Cole.

Womens World Title Match
Britt Baker (C) vs Thunder Rosa

Face Of the Revolution Ladder Match.
Keith Lee vs Wardlow vs Power House Hobbs vs Orange Cassidy vs Ricky Starks vs (Ethan Page or Christian Cage)

TBS Title Match
Jade Cargill (C) vs Tay Conti

Dog Collar Match.
CM Punk vs MJF

Trios World Tag Team Titles Match.
Jurassic Express (C) vs ReDRagon vs Young Bucks

Jon Moxley vs Bryan Danielson

Matt Hardy, Andradè El Idolo, Isiah Cassidy vs Sting, Darby Allen, Sammy Guevara

Eddie Kingston vs Chris Jericho

Buy in.

Hook vs Q.T Marshall

Leyla Hirsch vs Kris Statlander

House of Black vs PAC, Penta Oscuro & Erick Redbeard

Last edited:

The weakest match for me is the triple threat tag team match. I’m not a real fan of Jurassic Express. But the rest of the card does look solid. Shame that it’s on a Monday, much prefer the Sunday ones!

Good looking card overall but downer of a main event. No real heat to that Cole/Hangman feud and both are right off the boil as performers. They've been upstaged by multiple programs underneath them on the card. Also Cassidy in another multi-man ladder match :thumbsdown:

Looking forward to Danielson/Mox and Punk/MJF. Kingston/Jericho could also be entertaining.

Good looking card overall but downer of a main event. No real heat to that Cole/Hangman feud and both are right off the boil as performers. They've been upstaged by multiple programs underneath them on the card. Also Cassidy in another multi-man ladder match :thumbsdown:

Looking forward to Danielson/Mox and Punk/MJF. Kingston/Jericho could also be entertaining.
Yep its a great card but honestly Punk/MJF and Danielson v Mox are bigger matches than Cole v Page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the one good thing about getting covid is I get to watch this live 😅

Really pumped for the Punk/MJF match, I reckon it will be a classic and I honestly don't know who's going to win. Conventional wisdom says Punk but this feud feels different and I'm not sure if they'll go that route.

Looking forward to the Danielson/Moxley match, I reckon it will be very good. I'm interested in seeing how the Eddie/Jericho, Women's Title and Ladder match go.

Cole Vs Page could be decent but I'm not overly invested in it so I'll either be pleasantly surprised or bored to sleep by it.

I already know I'm going to hate the tag team triple threat match. A no rules spot fest that will go on way longer than it should. Happy to be proven wrong but I know I won't be.

The TBS title match is going to be the shits and trios match I do not care for, should've been the triple threat that was on Rampage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back