AEWxNJPW - Forbidden Door United Centre Chicago, June 27th 9:00 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching it. Having to adult and having to work and s**t sucks, as I’m at that age where I can’t stay up and watch the full show.

Great show. even the preshow was enjoyable. Great opening match, like others I was a bit like wtf with the finish of the World championship fourway. Loved Dax’s selling of the arm, great story telling. They really need to put the AEW tag titles on FTR. Was a bit surprised that PAC won, but hopefully that ends the feud between him and Black, and we’ll deserved win. Osprey and OC was brilliant. I think I’m starting to understand him a bit more, than when I first saw him, where I was like who is this clown. Now I see or think I understand, that its part of his story telling of gaining a psychological advantage.

Marked out real hard when it was revealed to be Claudio. Like some others I hope they don’t stuff him up. So far so good, they seem to be booking him as a main eventer. It makes sense he is with Regal, as Regal will/can help him with his one weakness, which is communicating in a promo. Seeing the reaction of Kingston, it’s going to be a great first up tussle. Most of us have heard from Eddie about Claudio, would love to hear from Claudio about his thoughts on Kingston. Blood and guts is going to be great viewing because of that dynamic.

Good Main event, was hoping Tana would win, just to see that match with Punk.

Overall it was highly enjoyable. Would love for the next one to be staged in Japan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back