List Mgmt. AFC 2013 draft pick 46 - Riley Knight

Remove this Banner Ad

Brings so much more pressure than we have had with his run and ferocious attack has made such a difference to our team! Took on his first final with gusto starting some real man love for this home grown talent!

Best thing is there is huge scope for improvement. Learns to find the ball a bit more and gets more confident and the sky is the limit.

The best thing is you can see he'll get absolutely everything out of himself as well, so it's going to be very exciting following his progress.

I particularly liked his cool head and decision making under pressure, really looked like he belonged

We are slowly developing players in every position who can contribute to a win rather than just be a passenger

Didn't get a Rising Star nod this year, and whilst he'll still be under the age for next year, by playing next week he'll be over the maximum games allowed to be eligible. Pity as he'd be a shoe-in after another pre-season.

Me likey big game player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showed a lot more than his draft position and experience indicated he ever should at this stage of his career. Couldn't help thinking of the word "Slippery" when he had the ball and was taking on opponents. His kicking for goal is exceptional considering what we're served up from so called key forwards more often than not. I was amazed at the kid's poise and impact in such a massive game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and we've found another young star in the making.

Must of missed it or completely forgotten but Knight's in the #3 this year!

A number bump up is always a good sign for a young player, only good things ahead for this bloke :fire:

Must of missed it or completely forgotten but Knight's in the #3 this year!

A number bump up is always a good sign for a young player, only good things ahead for this bloke :fire:
Didn't work for Matty Wright.

Or Jared Petrenko

Or luke Thompson.

Didn't work for Matty Wright.

Or Jared Petrenko

Or luke Thompson.
Irrelevant. It worked for Rory Laird

And Charlie Cameron

And Rory Sloane

And Josh Jenkins, and no doubt countless other players. I know it's unpopular with the "make a high number your own" crowd, but I generally like it when a youngster moves to a lower number which looks and suits them better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back