2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Hately other than size (which he's not using to his advantage currently) offers what that is significantly different to the current chosen midfielders?
Lately, he has been using his size, next time watch his body positing, he moving and playing better every week and has worked n staying involved more.
End of the day our Midfield needs work,
He needs a decent run in the AFL to prove or disprove his worth,

Seedman outside winger. McHenry playing forward.
Sloane not winning enough ball maybe needs to spend time up forward with shorter runs in the Midfield,
Schoenberg needs to win more ball or stay involved for longer periods. Maybe even tackle more.
Keays and Laird are winning the ball but making mistakes funny how a few criticise M Crouch but career-wise he turn over the ball less than both of them, But they win the ball and do move it forward.
maybe it time for Schenburg to have a rest,
maybe it time for Sloane to move Forward and take one of McAdam or Rowe position

But I guess asking for one of the BF favourites to have a rest is asking for too much.
End of the day the Crows AFL midfield is not working and I don't see it working in the future. Too predictable. with similar types of players
You are right about the midfield.
It’s been the main chore four seasons now.
Do you see Matt Crouch in it? Or Pedlar maybe.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Matt also moves for length of contract and coin.

Gee the Fish is underwhelming.

He sure is, I don't understand why we are playing as a 3rd tall down back. And then still gets beaten.
None of the play gets directed to his opponent and so he stands around not doing much for most of the day.
We have been using Borlase and Murray as our KPD
He's really going to struggle at afl level if he gets another chance

You are right about the midfield.
It’s been the main chore four seasons now.
Do you see Matt Crouch in it? Or Pedlar maybe.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Matt also moves for length of contract and coin.
If Matt Sign-on he straight into the midfield, however, one of Keays or Liard will eventually have to change positions.
Pedlar different he has speed the other don't, once he learns to break lines and gain the consistency required for a mid, he will make our midfield different.

It's not just today. He's been on our list for ******* ages and never really looked close to being AFL standard. We aren't running a charity mate.

He has been played in the forward pocket in the sanfl for the last 4 years, tough gig.
Goes back and looks good, reads the play and offers rebound and apart from a couple of mistakes for the day, has done well

If Matt Sign-on he straight into the midfield, however, one of Keays or Liard will eventually have to change positions.
Pedlar different he has speed the other don't, once he learns to break lines and gain the consistency required for a mid, he will make our midfield different.
I think Keayes gets to each contest better. His work rate is harder and he’s got chirp that gets the quiet ones chirping.

He sure is, I don't understand why we are playing as a 3rd tall down back. And then still gets beaten.
None of the play gets directed to his opponent and so he stands around not doing much for most of the day.
We have been using Borlase and Murray as our KPD
He's really going to struggle at afl level if he gets another chance
I take it you didn't watch last week's game when McAsey was one of our best players and best defender?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it though? Depending on what they’re doing for work it probably doesn’t.
Isn't it 75k for six months work?

Plus the bump in salary from an SANFL/Ammo club when you return.

And if retained by the AFL club, even better.

I fully understand how it interferes with the SANFL clubs. But it really is the "me first" attitudes of those who nominate your anger should lie with.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And Hately other than size (which he's not using to his advantage currently) offers what that is significantly different to the current chosen midfielders?

Hately today spread really well from the contest to offer an option.
He worked really hard today to link up out of defence
And does offer that size you mentioned in at the stoppages.
Just seems to lack intensity but he was good today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back