2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's 2 B.O.G.'s from the only 2 TSL games Ollie has played between his Tassie Devil's commitments in the NAB League Comp.

Former Crow Sam Siggind in the bests for the Lauderdale Bombers in that game.

View attachment 1117796

It'll be a challenge but I'm sure we can beat that dominant form out of him. A couple of training sessions with Godden should do the trick.

It'll be a challenge but I'm sure we can beat that dominant form out of him. A couple of training sessions with Godden should do the trick.
Not a bad 2021 C.V. but...4 games - 3 B.O.G's and 1 2nd best for his team, only bested once by likely 2021 1st round draft pick running back/winger Sam Banks.

Apparently someone has stolen Unley’s PA/AV/siren system they use on match days.
Yep.
“Please help us locate the equipment listed below that was stolen from the Club at approximately 11:15am today.

This equipment because of its specific purpose is expensive to replace but is only of value to the Club.

- LAPTOP with ULTRASCORE SOFTWARE DONGLE
- ULTRASCORE SCOREBOARD CONSOLE
- LEATHER LAPTOP CASE
- BESPOKE AFL TIMING SYSTEM WITH SFC LOGO IMPRINT
- PA CONSOLE + BESPOKE CASE (pictured)
- WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM (pictured)

A man wearing a black puffer jacket and tracksuit pants was seen carrying the two black cases. He is middle aged and appeared to be paralysed one side of his face.

The matter has been reported to SA police”

📧 general@sturtfc.com.au
📞 08 8271 4611

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.
“Please help us locate the equipment listed below that was stolen from the Club at approximately 11:15am today.

This equipment because of its specific purpose is expensive to replace but is only of value to the Club.

- LAPTOP with ULTRASCORE SOFTWARE DONGLE
- ULTRASCORE SCOREBOARD CONSOLE
- LEATHER LAPTOP CASE
- BESPOKE AFL TIMING SYSTEM WITH SFC LOGO IMPRINT
- PA CONSOLE + BESPOKE CASE (pictured)
- WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM (pictured)

A man wearing a black puffer jacket and tracksuit pants was seen carrying the two black cases. He is middle aged and appeared to be paralysed one side of his face.

The matter has been reported to SA police”

general@sturtfc.com.au
08 8271 4611
Guys who stole Big Bird?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Davis must never play forward again. It was a shockingly inept performance. He looked like he was one of the weakest of the top ups. In last qr when he was shifted to defence he suddenly looked a whole lot better
Davis just isn’t a player. Not sure how he’s lasted this long.

For a moment there I thought the AFC media department had learned their lesson and actually put in some general play....

But then WHAM, straight back to back to back to back set shot's
It's like the AFL putting outa survey on whether teams should be named Thursday night or 24hrs before, seeing the results and not changing anything.

Give with one hand, and take it with the other.

If you've watched some of his SANFL footy over the years he does show flashes of extreme talent with his aerial ability and agility but his big problem has always been he goes missing way way too often. His highlight reel would actually be quite impressive but that doesn't make you an AFL footballer unfortunately for Ben.

Davis spent pre-season playing a halfback role and looking really good. He looked very settled and assured.
He then suffered an injury.

Inexplicably, we then started playing him at half forward.

I'm hoping we leave him at halfback and we might see what he is really capable of before the end of the season. He does have some real talent.

Of course it might mean our SANFL team becomes 16 half backs, but hey, whatever helps with the development :D

If you've watched some of his SANFL footy over the years he does show flashes of extreme talent with his aerial ability and agility but his big problem has always been he goes missing way way too often. His highlight reel would actually be quite impressive but that doesn't make you an AFL footballer unfortunately for Ben.
Pick 70 odd I guess, don't always work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back