2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
The problem is Davis was drafted in 2016 - it's taken us 5 years to work that out
I'm happy to try it, I mean at times as Mutineer said he looked to have it all.

Just didn't work.

The problem is Davis was drafted in 2016 - it's taken us 5 years to work that out

If I do remember correctly Davis lost a lot of time to injury in 17-18.

I'm also pretty sure 5 years is decently normal, especially as we've had a lot of burning to do in the past two years.

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
If I do remember correctly Davis lost a lot of time to injury in 17-18.

I'm also pretty sure 5 years is decently normal, especially as we've had a lot of burning to do in the past two years.
We were harsh to him by debuting in Geelong than never playing him again.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
Wow, really? Hundreds of years of history and you just want to let it die? Cool.
I know it’s sarcasm but I really dislike the younger supporters having this attitude. I still feel more love for my Redlegs than I ever will for the crows. But the Crows and AFL is of a higher standard better to watch in a soulless league.

Aug 31, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know it’s sarcasm but I really dislike the younger supporters having this attitude. I still feel more love for my Redlegs than I ever will for the crows. But the Crows and AFL is of a higher standard better to watch in a soulless league.
Don’t like the he sterile AFL, but that’s what it’s come to, nothing better than a packed Redlegs club after game

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I'm getting a bad feeling that Pedlar is going to get shut down for the season at some point this year.
Could do.

Came off a very limited prep so whatever we do should be geared towards getting him firing next season

I'm getting a bad feeling that Pedlar is going to get shut down for the season at some point this year.

Pretty likely. It's a long game with Pedlar, and he's had injury issues in the past couple.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
No Pedlar..

ADELAIDE

Adelaide will unleash its latest recruit against Port Adelaide in the SANFL Showdown at Adelaide Oval.

Tasmanian Oliver Davis (19, 182cm and 75kg) will make his League debut on the wing after being signed up as a development player for the rest of the season.

The ball-winning midfielder will be joined by the Crows’ AFL emergencies who are yet to be names in the SANFL squad.

League

F: Newchurch, B. Davis, J. Mathews

HF: J. Cook, B. Cook, Hall

C: O. Davis, Jackson, Marini

HB: McAsey, Borlase, Wright

B: Latchford, Merrett, L. Mathews

R: Strachan, Boyle, O’Connor

INT: AFL Emergencies to be added

Magpies...

League

F: Aldridge, Weidemann, Schofield

HF: Samblich, Edwards, Williams

C: Wong, Moore, Wildman

HB: Westbrook, Garner, J. Burgoyne

B: Strange, Goldsack, Carter

R: Hayes, Sutcliffe, Corcoran

IN: Goldsack, Carter, J. Burgoyne

NEW: Tyson Goldsack (Collingwood), Jase Burgoyne (Woodville-West Torrens), Miller Carter (Port District)

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
No outs of the AFL side does concern me. Should've been at least 4 players out.

morris086

Club Legend
Mar 29, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
No Pedlar..

ADELAIDE

Adelaide will unleash its latest recruit against Port Adelaide in the SANFL Showdown at Adelaide Oval.

Tasmanian Oliver Davis (19, 182cm and 75kg) will make his League debut on the wing after being signed up as a development player for the rest of the season.

The ball-winning midfielder will be joined by the Crows’ AFL emergencies who are yet to be names in the SANFL squad.

League

F: Newchurch, B. Davis, J. Mathews

HF: J. Cook, B. Cook, Hall

C: O. Davis, Jackson, Marini

HB: McAsey, Borlase, Wright

B: Latchford, Merrett, L. Mathews

R: Strachan, Boyle, O’Connor

Magpies...

League

F: Aldridge, Weidemann, Schofield

HF: Samblich, Edwards, Williams

C: Wong, Moore, Wildman

HB: Westbrook, Garner, J. Burgoyne

B: Strange, Goldsack, Carter

R: Hayes, Sutcliffe, Corcoran

IN: Goldsack, Carter, J. Burgoyne

NEW: Tyson Goldsack (Collingwood), Jase Burgoyne (Woodville-West Torrens), Miller Carter (Port District)
Im looking forward to seeing Oli Davis, we could definitely use some extra mids at the moment. Also how is Jase Burgoyne able to play for Port?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back