2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be playing a fair bit for Rostrevor though
I doubt young Michalanney's body is ready for the wear and tear of senior SANFL football just yet unless he's put on some serious size since i last saw him play.

Might be better served development wise playing for his school and U18's at the Redleg and transitioning through the SANFL reserves as he progresses.

Further to SANFL’s 2022 rule changes, the SA Football Commission has approved adjustments to SANFL’s annual AFL Licence and Regulation review with the Adelaide and Port Adelaide Football Clubs, including:
  • Adelaide and Port Adelaide would have access to Father-Son prospects in their 18th year, for a full season to play in their SANFL team – if they haven’t already played League with their SANFL club. In this instance, the AFL club would pay the player’s SANFL club a $5000 transfer fee.
  • Removal of a transfer fee for Next Generation Academy and Father-Son players in their 18th and 19th year, who are yet to play League Football at their SANFL club, allowing them an opportunity to play and train with their AFL-aligned SANFL club over a four-week period.
Spend $5K to Norwood and 4 weeks each for O'Loughlin and Dudley
Isn't it $0 for the 4 weeks?

Its only $5k if its for a whole season??

That's how it reads to me but not a hill i care about dying on.

But it could be good that he trains with the SANFL Crows team and he becomes inculcated into the Crows if we are drafting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back