2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jirkago75

All Australian
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'd be leaning towards trading Himmelberg and giving Frampton a one year deal, possibly as a rookie.

Otherwise try Himmelberg as a defender and delist Frampton completely.
I’m not a huge fan of Frampton but it is surely stupid to have dropped him after a few bad games, that means the coaches have made a decision to make him a back man and then punish him for being poor at times. We should play him for 5 or 6 games in a row in that position and then decide on his future.
I understand he’s been poor but I don’t think wins and losses really matter at this stage as we are never going to make finals.

I’m a way this is good for the club and Nicks can experiment without the full pressure of needing to win

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The mighty Panthers, GWV Rebels, Be
Capture.PNG

Vader

Sith Lord
Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
I’m not a huge fan of Frampton but it is surely stupid to have dropped him after a few bad games, that means the coaches have made a decision to make him a back man and then punish him for being poor at times. We should play him for 5 or 6 games in a row in that position and then decide on his future.
I understand he’s been poor but I don’t think wins and losses really matter at this stage as we are never going to make finals.

I’m a way this is good for the club and Nicks can experiment without the full pressure of needing to win
They did - they gave him 6 games in a row, from R3-8. What he showed was a good long kick, but also a complete inability to defend 1-on-1. A KPD needs to be able to defend, and Frampton just can't. That's why he's been dropped, and that's why his ticket has now (more than likely) been stamped.

Jirkago75

All Australian
Jun 20, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
They did - they gave him 6 games in a row, from R3-8. What he showed was a good long kick, but also a complete inability to defend 1-on-1. A KPD needs to be able to defend, and Frampton just can't. That's why he's been dropped, and that's why his ticket has now (more than likely) been stamped.
Oh I didn’t know it was 6 weeks, if that’s the case we should never see him again. But none of us know that gonna happen, we all know he will be back within 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad