2nds AFC 2022 SANFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd quarter thoughts:

Glenelg really put in the effort to shut down Cook, Nankervis and Davis that quarter. As a result, Adelaides ball movement became a whole lot more stagnant and kick mark.

McPherson and Brown had some nice moments defensively.

Strachan continued being a dominant force that quarter.

Turner had one or two nice moments.

McAsey is competing rather well as a key forward. Lacks a bit of polish, but he looks like he'll give key forward a good shake at making it. It will be interesting to see how he goes with another preseason.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
I was hoping it wouldn't end up like the last time. I was also hoping I'd enjoy watching these fellas better than the main team. Perhaps I should just stick with watching the ladies.
The first half was good..

Hopefully they put their foot down again in the last..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprisingly Newchurch is having a down game, firstly being tagged plus he would have been so disappointed at not getting a game would be hard to motivate yourself after seeing golden ticket Murphy picked ahead of you.

It's really just being tagged that's doing it. He's been good when involved, he's just been pushed in a decoy role as this has really been a game about the tall forwards.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Frampton pretty much beaten pointless one of the SANFL's top forwards in Liam McBean both in the air and on the ground

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Screenshot_2022-07-02-15-36-16-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Lol Port

mtbkym

All Australian
Jun 5, 2016
South
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea, Canucks, Cubbies
Looking at the stats it seems Turner has worked his way into the game? Probably pretty nervous first out against his old mob

Since Nicks set unrealistic goals for Newchurch to make the side, I say we don't bring in Crouch unless he gets 90 disposals and 35 clearances today
Unfortunately Crouch is currently 50 disposals and 24 clearances short of the benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back