Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2017 Thread...

How many players should each team pick?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 321: Aaron Young
aaron-young-getty-800.jpg

Always been a fan of this guy, even though he played for the Swampies.
Took a while to get a proper run at it, but when he finally did, he had a fantastic year in 2016, playing 21 games and kicking 37 goals.
Crashed back to Earth a bit this year, but he's heading off to Gold Coast next year, so should have an opportunity to try replicate his 2016 form.
I could see him having a similar year to Jarryd Lyons this year, in a lesser team.
Doesn't hurt that he has a fantastic head of hair, which means he will fit in well with some of my other players.

B: Wood Jonas Smith
HB: Blakely Weitering Stratton
C: Christensen Fyfe Young
HF: Lambert Roughead Gray
F: Rioli Tippett Garner
R: Goldstein Pendlebury Liberatore

FAITH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing picks like Aaron Young, Marcus Adams etc,... I'm starting to think I DID pull the trigger on the FOG a little early..

But you know what.. I would have cried in my pillow for hours if someone else grabbed him first :)

So I regret nothing!!

After seeing picks like Aaron Young, Marcus Adams etc,... I'm starting to think I DID pull the trigger on the FOG a little early..

But you know what.. I would have cried in my pillow for hours if someone else grabbed him first :)

So I regret nothing!!

Fog will be a gun, the next roo imo

So I regret nothing!!
Trying to work out whether that means you think Young and Adams are s**t, or whether you are wish you took them instead.

Some Crows have gone really early. Seed, Kelly, Gibson, McGovern, Fog and Keath were all taken before where I expected them to go

Usually happens in this game, though
Considering this bias I was surprised to grab Douglas when I did

Back