Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2017 Thread...

How many players should each team pick?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to wrap-up the starting 18 with a third tall in defence. I was planning on taking Doedee but I'll go for Darcy Gardiner with #335. Finished top 10 in Brisbane's B&F (not a huge achievement but gets points in the game).

Scorpus

Was my next Defender if Webster was gone. Good pick at this stage of the game.

The Mad Katters:

592549-bob-katter.jpg

B: J. Bews P. Davis D. Gardiner
HB: C. McKenna R. Burton J. Howe
C: M. Duncan J. Steele C. Salem
HF: C. Daniel B. Brown H. Bennell
F: J. Garlett J. Schache T. Papley
Foll: M. Kreuzer Z. Merrett J. Berry
I/C: J. Graham ??? ??? ???

#11: Ben Brown
#26: Zach Merrett
#47: Matthew Kreuzer
#62: Mitch Duncan
#83: Jeremy Howe
#98: Phil Davis
#119: Jeff Garlett
#134: Ryan Burton
#155: Jack Steele
#170: Tom Papley
#191: Christian Salem
#206: Caleb Daniel
#227: Josh Schache
#242: Jed Bews
#263: Harley Bennell
#278: Jarrod Berry
#299: Connor McKenna
#314: Jack Graham
#335: Darcy Gardiner
First 18 plus one on the bench. Jack Steele also plays for the Saints whoever updated the OP.

Which pub do you go to for that?

Have tried a few places. The host me and some friends really liked moved on and was replaced by two 'fun and zany' co-hosts. They have injected lots of games and hijinks, nominating people from your table to come out, multiple rules and different segments etc. Needless to say we stopped going instantly. Just ask the damn questions.
Not in Adelaide mate. Ballina northern NSW - henry rous hotel.

tenor.gif

Okay, this is a strange one. Should have gone by now, usually features in the top 10 of his club's B&F, but an ankle injury curtailed his season last year and he only played 15 games.

In a club full of flogs, he is one that i don't mind. Too busy playing instead of preening around like a peacock i guess.

The Glip Glops select Matthew Broadbent

AdelaideFan14

Poor Maggsy, with the time difference I imagine he has to sleep right in the middle
of our drafting times.
All good,.. That's what you get for temporarily moving overseas and being a long distance crows fan.

Plus,. this is nothing,. it's the friday 10am games that kill me,.. when i'm at work,. trying to keep one eye on the game, one eye on the emails, and one eye on the boss :)

GO CROWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we doing this or what?

I’m getting pissed,. But still keeping an eye on the forum haha,. Like shut up work people, I need to add some depth to my list,.. the English don’t understand.

I’m getting pissed,. But still keeping an eye on the forum haha,. Like shut up work people, I need to add some depth to my list,.. the English don’t understand.

if they understood sports they wouldn't be 2-0 down in the Ashes

Is it getting close to skipping ahead,. ? Only because I’m starting to be a little on the hammered side,. And only one pick away,. And wanna know whether to send picks through to someone ??

Back