Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

die-jungfrau.jpg

The Virgin

Another tough call... I was gonna pick one guy, but then changed my mind at the last minute

The Klimts select... Dion Prestia

roo2macca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 42 - Tim Taranto (GWS)

9e2270d9122cb2130e426d94089715af

With our third round selection, United Galactic are pleased to welcome gun young midfielder Tim Taranto. Strong in the ways of the Jedi, Taranto refuses to have clouded judgement, and was one of the only players to bother showing up in GWS' humiliating defeat at the hands of Richmond in the Grand Final.

A breakout star of the competition, the 21 year old averaged 27 touches, 5 clearances and 6 tackles in the 2019 season. He won GWS best and fairest too

bzpDRKb.jpg

Danger Zone

Last edited:
Pick 42 - Tim Taranto (GWS)

9e2270d9122cb2130e426d94089715af

With our third round selection, United Galactic are pleased to welcome gun young midfielder Tim Taranto. Strong in the ways of the Jedi, Taranto refuses to have clouded judgement, and was one of the only players to bother showing up in GWS' humiliating defeat at the hands of Richmond in the Grand Final.

A breakout star of the competition, the 21 year old averaged 27 touches, 5 clearances and 6 tackles in the 2019 season.

bzpDRKb.jpg

Danger Zone
Absolute gun and if there was one young midfielder i would target to build a team around then TT is right at the pointy end .

View attachment 791603

Pick 43 - The Angry Leavers take Luke Shuey

Made the AA squad this year and broke Port a couple of years ago. Despite 7 other Eagles being taken already, I'll pick up their captain and reigning BnF winner.

FAITH

I knew you would take him. For me it was him or Taranto

Taranto and Shuey were well in my consideration for the Merrett pick, in the end I thought Merrett was more likely to get B&F points as the Bombers' midfield isn't quite as deep as GWS or WC

Back