Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m at the motor Vehicle inspection station in Regency Park to see if the law will say my car is good to drive (hint: it is and it was only defected because a cop needed to make quota)

My appointment is at... 9am

The guy before me is “Marafiote” so a bit nervous

Looking forward to seeing pick 1 and how bad it is

Welp a lot of pressure having this first pick, but I'm confident he'll follow up his elite season last year with yet another top level, best in the league-type year

I'm going to take the guy with arguably the most underwhelming junior highlights in the history of, well, anything

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019/20 #1 pick, Nathan Fyfe

Coopers you're up bud

Btw deaneus you cheeky bugger, I see your infiltration of my placeholder

FWIW my statement's currently correct, I'm the only squad that actually has a player on it so I'm by far the best, keep dreaming ;)

Welp a lot of pressure having this first pick, but I'm confident he'll follow up his elite season last year with yet another top level, best in the league-type year

I'm going to take the guy with arguably the most underwhelming junior highlights in the history of, well, anything

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2019/20 #1 pick, Nathan Fyfe

Coopers you're up bud

Don't see much difference between that draft video and his 2013 Grand Final performance

Welp, I need a star to hold my team together, serve the midfield and I'm going to go with the highest Champion data ranked player (scored the most fantasy points too for those who care) in the hardest position to draft in:

Pick #2: Brodie Grundy, starting ruck

Pea Nut it's you now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back