Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'll sort out my half forward flanks with these two picks. First I'll go with Kane Lambert

1576190959022.png

Second is a very risky pick due to his glandular fever, but the Pies are confident it's only a mild case (the likes of Heeney and some others have survived it well before), and he'll be roaring to go by the time round 1 comes around. Think he's in for a big season, love him as a player

Jaidyn Stephenson

1576191053321.png

Coopers again

So I'll sort out my half forward flanks with these two picks. First I'll go with Kane Lambert

View attachment 793054

Second is a very risky pick due to his glandular fever, but the Pies are confident it's only a mild case (the likes of Heeney and some others have survived it well before), and he'll be roaring to go by the time round 1 comes around. Think he's in for a big season, love him as a player

Jaidyn Stephenson

View attachment 793055

Coopers again

Great picks, JD was on my sneaky list

hawthorn dropped Wingard.

No, Wingard was injured - he struggled with soft tissue at the start of the year.

And he also played his best football of the season in the last six weeks - 21, 21, 29, 27, 22, 28 disposals. Looked fantastic when moved into the midfield, where he'll stay.

You'd know that, if you weren't so proud of not watching games.

Jaidyn Stephenson

Two good choices.

View attachment 793054

Jaidyn Stephenson

View attachment 793055

Coopers again
Great Picks .

No, Wingard was injured - he struggled with soft tissue at the start of the year.

And he also played his best football of the season in the last six weeks - 21, 21, 29, 27, 22, 28 disposals. Looked fantastic when moved into the midfield, where he'll stay.

Unfortunately his soft tissue is in his heart.
I haven’t seen a case of heartelige that bad since Jane Fleming and Sally Thomas.

so who had the better season, lycett for port or wingard for hawthorn?
or are you so anti port, that you cant offer a fair unbiased point of view?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back