Competitions AFC Board Draft Game 2019/20 Main Competition Thread - Now with Poll!

Should the draft extend beyond 30 rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the art D-bomb

Also I prefer the term Mitch McNuggets

roo2macca

Thank you, I thought I'd class it up for a change

Did you know, Water Serpents II, the painting above, was sold in 2015 for $170m?

Pick 144 - Tom Jonas (Port Adelaide)

1sbsniper1.jpg

My defence could do with a guy that will do a lot of defending in 2020, given that's where the ball will be camped next year for Port Adelaide. The sole captain (cop that Ollie) and ranks highly in the B&F.

Danger Zone

Newbie question , how exactly does the Player Ratings points system work ... looking for an example or 2 . Ta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newbie question , how exactly does the Player Ratings points system work ... looking for an example or 2 . Ta

I take the club rankings for each club from 1 through 30. Then I assign points from 10 through 0 to each of those rankings

For example Rory Sloane is the #1 ranked Adelaide player. He gets 10 points. Matt Crouch is third, he gets 9.31 points. Darcy Fogarty is 29th, he gets 0.34 points

146 - Dayne Beams - Collingwood

1576204374007.png

Look, i guess i wouldve taken Ziebell here, so i'll take a massive risk here, done all check ups and apparently Dayne is all good.
Too good to not take imo.

Crow_68 with 147 on the clock til 3.05.

I take the club rankings for each club from 1 through 30. Then I assign points from 10 through 0 to each of those rankings

For example Rory Sloane is the #1 ranked Adelaide player. He gets 10 points. Matt Crouch is third, he gets 9.31 points. Darcy Fogarty is 29th, he gets 0.34 points
Thanks Scorpus , and those points are assigned and totaled to each teams best 22 which contributes to overall score ?

Thanks Scorpus , and those points are assigned and totaled to each teams best 22 which contributes to overall score ?

They're assigned to all 30 players. Players' scores only stop contributing when you hit the 484 game cap, with a portion of your worst performed players scores getting removed

so who had the better season, lycett for port or wingard for hawthorn?
or are you so anti port, that you cant offer a fair unbiased point of view?
Hmmm.

Better season last year? Lycett started better than expected, ended up being dropped. Wingard started poorly, worked through injuries and ended really strongly.

That's a good question. I'd maybe give it to Lycett, though I'd certainly rather finish the year well, and I firmly believe we'll see a much stronger year in 2020 from Wingard.

Back